Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS is looking to buy your CZ Scorpion

If anyone wants part theirs out I’ll take the bolt , FCG and barrel

Quote Originally Posted by Ace7777 View Post
    If anyone wants part theirs out I’ll take the bolt , FCG and barrel
    I'll transfer to you the minimum component that requires registration. Any idea what that is?
    Pick up the receiver... I'll make you a believer.

CGN Regular
    I’ve only made a few purchases from IRG but there won’t be another. I understand that people would rather sell their guns to an American who can still use them but to do it before the battle is over is giving up in my opinion. We need every gun owner in this fight that we can still win, it may look grim but it is not over. I’ll stand strong And give my business to a company like Marstar who hasn’t given up yet.

Wow.
    Last edited by Brian22; 04-16-2021 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Reason for Editing:

That isn't very cash money of you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KRider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by codfish25 View Post
    I’ve only made a few purchases from IRG but there won’t be another. I understand that people would rather sell their guns to an American who can still use them but to do it before the battle is over is giving up in my opinion. We need every gun owner in this fight that we can still win, it may look grim but it is not over. I’ll stand strong And give my business to a company like Marstar who hasn’t given up yet.
    Marstar is offering deactivations for OIC firearms already, sooo...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KRider View Post
    Marstar is offering deactivations for OIC firearms already, sooo...
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...activation-FAQ

CGN Regular
    There is ideology, ethics and principles on one side and money, comfort and power on the other. If there is a chance to improve the latter sacrificing the former - many (if not most) people, businesses and politicians will do so. If you think you're not this type of person - think again. I bet if Justin would offer $10K for every AR - 95% owners will happily go for it. For remaining 5% offer 100K - and so you get only a few people left. And award those "from my cold hands" folks a million - and see what happens. Choose which category you belong to.

Of course, there will be people who want to recover some money for their prohibs or deactivate them. That's the market demand. So businesses will respond to it to make a profit. And politicians will try to make a credit out of it too.

Sure, many LGS owners are upset about OIC. Why? Mostly because many of them got stuck with unsold inventory and hence money loss. It's right there in their lawsuits - money. And I know one LGS store owner who is silently happy about OIC even though he has some unsold items, he made more money of the after-OIC buying craze, because folks are looking to replace their prohib with some alternatives plus the fear factor of future OIC. Yes, it's like burning furniture to keep the house warm, but who cares as long as money is still coming in.

It's like they would ban 6+ cylinder cars. Then car dealers will initially get upset about unsold 6+ cylinder cars sitting on the dealer's lot, but they will make more profit selling 4 cylinder cars to those who need to replace their banned cars. For every unsold 6+ cyl car - there probably would be 1000 6+ cyl cars running on the road, which must be replaced. So, the given dealer would sell 1000's times more 4 cyl cars than those 6 cyl they got stuck with. Yet, once they get some compensation money for unsold 6 cyl cars - they will will be looking forward for the next ban whatever that would be.

I remember reading some article about Australia guns bans, where the statics showed there was a big boost in buying replacement guns after each ban. Guess who made money on it.

I think on problem that no one has mentioned is that next years deadline is probably going to come and go and we won’t have had our day in court. Right now we have until April 30 2022 to take advantage of any offer the government has made. May 1 2022 those offers will officially be off the table (baring any extension to the amnesty) and these options are gone. I for one made the decision I’m going to do absolutely nothing until someone come to my door. At that point they will receive the serial numbers cut out of the receivers and that’s it.

Super GunNutz
    they only know about the AR's,,the resy where not restricted and they have no clue who has them anymore,so you know 99.9% of Ar owners who know their stuff will only turn in a lower with the serial number,mostly smashed drilled and made to be impossible by the gestapo themselves,there's a reason they re-wrote the confiscation wording to NOW saying,"they dont have to destroy ANY confiscated or turned in firearm.
    they can use them themselves or redistribute them to other law enforcement agencies in Canada"..so basically they want to be able to use honest Canadians as their personal shopping center,so they dont have to spend the money themselves,great country we live in now,run by a bunch of thieves,and corrupt politicians,at least you can certain of one thing,everything else that was never restricted will 99% never be turned in,and THAT gives Liberals nightmare,knowing those guns are still there and always will be,the more non compliance there is,the more they see we simply dont give a #### about their laws,