Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS is looking to buy your CZ Scorpion

Any interest in a Cobalt Kinetics BAMF?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggle View Post
    If IRG are to be believed they are fielding this option because people in this community came to them seeking this service. My mind is often blown by how quick some on this forum can jump to hostility and outrage- whilst associating the liberal left with being delicate snowflakes.

We’re in the middle of a K-shaped economic recovery. Knowledge-career white collar workers have escaped the pandemic relatively unscathed with their jobs and house equity intact. Others in the service and hospitality industries have seem industry-wide unemployment, their finances stretched and savings wiped out. All whilst seeing house prices go up another 25% in the last year because 40% of homes in Canada are second homes or investment properties.

For people in these situations the ability to free up some money to make ends meet and provide for their family may be vital. It’s their decision to make and good on IRG for serving a need that they were approached with in the first place.

Some people here have had their high horses so well fed that they forget that the OIC isn’t the only crucial struggle going on right now.
    Very well said.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    I'll transfer to you the minimum component that requires registration. Any idea what that is?
    You can take it apart down to the receiver halves and sell everything else.

If IRG are to be believed they are fielding this option because people in this community came to them seeking this service. My mind is often blown by how quick some on this forum can jump to hostility and outrage- whilst associating the liberal left with being delicate snowflakes.

We’re in the middle of a K-shaped economic recovery. Knowledge-career white collar workers have escaped the pandemic relatively unscathed with their jobs and house equity intact. Others in the service and hospitality industries have seem industry-wide unemployment, their finances stretched and savings wiped out. All whilst seeing house prices go up another 25% in the last year because 40% of homes in Canada are second homes or investment properties.

For people in these situations the ability to free up some money to make ends meet and provide for their family may be vital. It’s their decision to make and good on IRG for serving a need that they were approached with in the first place.

Some people here have had their high horses so well fed that they forget that the OIC isn’t the only crucial struggle going on right now.
    Very well said. I think there are many who would rather their guns go to an American than end up in a smelter.

CGN frequent flyer
    I will let it rot in my safe at first thought.

But its probably prudent to sell it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod

Another yet Fifth Columnist with Zero Feedback Non Poster account suddenly springs to life.

Clearly you've been looking into the (wrong) ie back end of your own 'high horse' to come up with this justification twaddle

IRG is grave dancing and trying to line their pockets.

If they were 'so in tune' with their customer needs they should consider responding to customer business messages and emails.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

Guys IRG is a business they are offering a service not forcing you to do it there and is a high demande for them in the US and here with the lieberals they are paper weight. Sometimes people need money and normally would sell the here but can’t currently do it so selling in the us is an option.

wondering how much they are offering...

Quote Originally Posted by Milanczar View Post
    Another yet Fifth Columnist with Zero Feedback Non Poster account suddenly springs to life.

Clearly you've been looking into the (wrong) ie back end of your own 'high horse' to come up with this justification twaddle

IRG is grave dancing and trying to line their pockets.

If they were 'so in tune' with their customer needs they should consider responding to customer business messages and emails.
    I suppose it’s easier to disparage someone’s character rather than their comments. Making other people justify themselves to your gatekeeping and division seems to be a hallmark. Regardless I have been involved in shooting sports heavily my whole life- thank you for your concern.

I like to log in to see technical appreciations of firearms, from experts in specific firearm areas and try to learn from others. It can be a challenge to tap into the genuine wealth of knowledge here amongst posts too often derailed (case in point) with posters drowning everyone else out with their own adversarial and ‘out to get me’ attitudes. I am frequently drawn to TheFirearmBlog as it is refreshingly free from these issues.

I personally would prefer to learn, listen, and make one comment I stand by than thousands that may be condescending, negative and paranoid. Each to their own.

I buy and sell all the time. This is no different from that except it allows you to get something for your doormat and I would feel better that it wont be melted down but further enjoyed.

people creating a tiff about this are self rightous dummies who dont even know which lane they are in