Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314

Thread: IRUNGUNS is looking to buy your CZ Scorpion

Irunguns can't afford my CZ

I'm selling it 8k
    concealed carry will save lives.

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Sounds like the common offer is $700 CAD and goes down from there. Top dollar is with original box and without any marks whatsoever. Don’t have the original box or there is a tiny mark? Who knows what you’re getting. The question is, will they come to an agreement and wire you the cash before you transfer it to them? Or will it be the government of canada buyback scheme method of mailing your rifle in, then its final value is evaluated.

I don’t need the money that bad, but hope some people can benefit from this initiative.
    IRG is the only one benefitting from this. Taking advantage of people that are down on their luck and going through a hard time.

IRG set cz evo's Canadian market value I guess
    Last edited by shuraparabellum; 05-03-2021 at 05:05 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootin'Shaner View Post
    IRG is the only one benefitting from this. Taking advantage of people that are down on their luck and going through a hard time.
    I totally understand what you’re saying and there’s no way I’m selling mine. Hell, the government can offer me double and I’m still not selling. But there are people out there who think we dont stand a chance of winning our legal battle and are hurting so bad for coin right now they’ll settle for the insulting offer. If they benefit from this offer then good on them.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    I totally understand what you’re saying and there’s no way I’m selling mine. Hell, the government can offer me double and I’m still not selling. But there are people out there who think we dont stand a chance of winning our legal battle and are hurting so bad for coin right now they’ll settle for the insulting offer. If they benefit from this offer then good on them.
    I hope I didn't sound like my frustration was directed toward you. I just hate it when the big guy takes advantage of the little guy. I understand business is business, but this has crossed the line.

We would like to thank everyone who took advantage of this program. Due to the influx of firearms we will no longer be purchasing the CZ Scorpions for export outside the Canadian commerce.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314