Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Unbelievable G4C Sports Canada

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Well then what is the point of pictures if they don't accurately represent the product? The OP is right in that G4C should have clarified in their advertising that the product they had differed from the product in the photo. This type of disclaimer is incredibly common.
    Agreed. I'm sure 99% of ppl here would have an issue if I posted a pic of something for sale on EE and it was missing stuff when it arrives.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    I read what you said perfectly fine and responded to it. I guess you can't think.
    Obviously you interpreted something which I never said. Let me repeat it for you in clearer words:

G4C accepted the return of the unused firearm - not voluntarily I must say.

They repeatedly mentioned that the firearm has to be in mint condition with no damage or scratches even when they were asked by the buyer if there would be a restocking fee. To me, they did not answer the question nor engaged in an appropriate manner to the question.

They made it sound as if they have a plan of making something up. I am not saying they would have, they just made it sounds like they would.

That's why the buyer decided not to return it.

Obviously to me you are one of those skimmer readers, hence I asked you if you can read - but obviously you can't and prefer to ask me if I can think, again, you did not relate to the issue at hand.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    It's not unheard of for people to purchase goods (not necessarily firearms) and use them and then return them for refund. Sometimes it's buyers remorse, sometimes it's something else. It happens more often than people think.

You know how it is- when you buy a pair of shoes you can't return them if you take them outside for a walk.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    I keep reading the replies from G4C focusing on a refund deduction when there is damage or scratches.

That's sounds very strange to me. Why would a new gun have scratches or damage?

I would love to hear the reply from G4C's management to this.

Do you realize that you are ruining your reputation over this?

edit: to the topic starter. Not sure how much the shell holder would be, but I would just take the loss on this one. Just order one on ebay or aliexpress for $20 and be done with it.

The OP is obligated to take care of the gun before he sending it back to them, if he decided to return it. Demanding a return item in good condition will ruin their reputation? try return a half can of beer to LCBO then.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    It's not unheard of for people to purchase goods (not necessarily firearms) and use them and then return them for refund. Sometimes it's buyers remorse, sometimes it's something else. It happens more often than people think.

You know how it is- when you buy a pair of shoes you can't return them if you take them outside for a walk.
    Does not apply here since he already agreed that the refund will be issued AFTER they received the return.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I just read their return/refund policy. They basically stick to that, 3 % deducted for credit card processing for refunds within 7 days plus inspection of firearms once they arrive at their store. No commitment as to how long it will take to refund etc. So why did they not tell him that when he asked? Do they like long discussions and conversations with customers?

Already now this gunnutz thread is #2 on google search, so if you are a member on gunnutz and considering ordering from them, this will pop up.

I have several businesses where people can leave online reviews. I prefer the positive ones (over 2K), I try to avoid the negative ones and may have to accommodate customers sometimes even I think they are wrong.

The question remains why they changed the online picture for said firearm when they did not do anything wrong?

to avoid further issues from ppl like OP or you sir

It's about time, Our offer still stands if the OP wants to return the firearm, and we guarantee a full refund if the returned item has not sign of use or damage on it.

Requiring returning items in good condition to gain the full refund, is legit and reasonable in any business. and I am not worried about ruining our reputation by doing so.

We offered a reasonable solution and we are willing to fullfill it. Please contact us via PM or email should the OP decided to return it or need further assistance.

Thread closed now.

G4C GUN STORE

7780 Woodbine Ave Unit 3, Markham, ON L3R 2N7
    Shop Online: www.g4cgunstore.com
    Fax: +1 (905) 604-8679
    Tel: +1 (905) 604-1611
    E-Mail: info@g4cgunstore.com

Follow us on : Facebook & Instagram

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910