Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable G4C Sports Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Maybe it's for the best. Shellholders on either side of a shotgun seem like it would make it more bulky than necessary and be a pain in the butt.
    and lucky they do not sent a 2 shells butt holder to the op ...

Quote Originally Posted by billbikes61 View Post
    Toss the man a shell holder off the hop, the problem disappears. Now the seed is planted with 100 potential buyers to avoid said store like the plague. Warranted or not, that is business folks.
    That's the worst way to look at it. Customer service should never include freebies for something that isn't the fault of the company, for such a menial thing. Grown ass man crying over a $10 part needs to find a new hobby if he thinks it's worthwhile to cry on an internet forum. Costs you more to waste precious time publicly crying than the just order the part you want.

G4C is a great store. It's nice to have variety close to each other.

if the picture showed 7 then it should be seven

CGN Regular
    Which model was this

CGN Regular
    A week ago, I made my first purchase from this company....a B&T GHM9-G. communication was top notch, so was the service. I asked them not to ship it when I put in my order, and that I would pick it myself when the transfer is done. When the notice came in the email, I changed my mind, and ask them at the last minute to ship it via UPS Express early. I paid their rate, which was almost a third of the regular rate, and the whole thing was handled very quick, and within couple hours, I had my tracking number. I just wanted to thank you for the great service...really happy with my purchase, keep up the good job.
    N.B

What ever happened to customer s always right or happy tell everyone unhappy tell me?

The email they sent out shows the extra 2 round holder. LoL

Most people will say they have had a good experience at "insert name" gun store because majority of the time there are no hiccups and most staff are friendly. what differentiates a good store and a bad store is their ability to fix problems they encounter. in this case, OP didn't get what was advertised, and as trivial as it only being a 2 shot shell holder, it was not what was advertised. So he's done nothing wrong, he has a right to post on here to let other people know his experience. That small thing could have been the deciding factor for him to purchase this item.

Wasn't aware of the post until now. So here is some update .

We agreed to accept an return on his purchase. Which we usually don't offer. all firearms sales are final based on the nature of the item and our company policy. There will have legal consequences in any case the returned firearm was involved in crime. And we agreed to accept the return nonetheless.

Requiring returning the firearms in mint condition is also mentioned during our conversation, which in any case, its a legit requirement. Your credit card will be charged when you return a damaged rental car to the rental company. The prepaid shipping label was sent to Op and we haven't received any response from OP before the end of today. Far as we can see, OP 's concerns we might make up excuses to deduct his refund, which as a matter of fact, it doesn't make sense for us to ruin our hard-earned reputation by scam couple dollars off from him.

I am closing this post in 24hrs as we did more than we should have on our part in this dispute, unless the OP has anything else to add in here. also there are already enough comments to both end.

We always do everything we can to help. You feel been mistreated, let us know and we will straighten things out. You have suggestions/advice, we are all eared. You have questions, we answer them or try our best to. We treat all of our customers professionally and equally, unless our kindness has been abused.

G4C GUN STORE

7780 Woodbine Ave Unit 3, Markham, ON L3R 2N7
    Shop Online: www.g4cgunstore.com
    Fax: +1 (905) 604-8679
    Tel: +1 (905) 604-1611
    E-Mail: info@g4cgunstore.com

Follow us on : Facebook & Instagram

CGN Ultra frequent flyer thump_rrr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1895GS View Post
    That store is essentially down the street from Tenda. Tenda is way better store.
    I don’t know about in store experiences but the opposite is true with online shipping orders.
    Don’t argue with idiots. They’ll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.