Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable G4C Sports Canada

Quote Originally Posted by remington jim View Post
    Hey How about a simple solution like GIVE the customer what he Paid for in your Advertisement ?

And for all you GUY's on here with " NO to Little trader rating " because you NEVER buy or Sell anything calling a GOOD high # trader a Whiner need to SYPH ! jmo RJ
    people with common sense knows it is the description to look into. not pictures. ever bought anything from Mcdonald? high trade rating doesn't put OP at a higher ground. People with high education degree yet still wondering which washroom to use.

Hey How about a simple solution like GIVE the customer what he Paid for in your Advertisement ?

And for all you GUY's on here with " NO to Little trader rating " because you NEVER buy or Sell anything calling a GOOD high # trader a Whiner need to SYPH ! jmo RJ
    How about they offer the guy a refund if he wasn't satisfied with his purchase?

Oh wait, they did.

Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    if the picture showed 7 then it should be seven
    IF the picture Was from the manufacturer then it’s not the stores fault... I doubt the store added more parts themselves to take their own photos with.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovin View Post
    Why do the "White Knights of the CGN table" show up and bash any customer who isn't satisfied by the poor service these shops provide after taking payment?
    Its so lame & predictable.
    Because this time it wasn't poor service. The OP must have something else going on in his life that he made a big deal about a store offering a full refund on a non-refundable product. He even claimed, without merit, that he's gonna get gyped when he sends the gun back. Normally, I'm one that sides with the customer on issues like this. But not this time. This time OP kinda deserves it. To be honest I thought he was trolling when I first read his post; some sort of meta-satire, but nope. Just a male Karen.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    The only thing I don't like about G4C..is their Logo.

I'll add one final thing and be done with it. I contacted g4c within an hour of receiving the firearm. It wasnt until 48hrs later after multiple attempts to resolve this that I suggested that let me return it. They agreed.

I asked if I would be getting a full refund.

They replied that they would start the refund when they got it.

I asked again would it be a full refund with no restocking fee?

They replied that they would start the refund when they received it and just so you know any damage or scratches will reduce your refund.

I decided to take it as a loss that I did not get what was advertised and just keep the firearm rather than send it back and roll the dice.

If you're snowflaking this badly over a $10 online purchase/accessory, you must be an absolute gem to deal with in person.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    as advertising from the dealer, NOT G4C, just in general

Name:  mintsks.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  25.5 KB

what you get when you open your package

Name:  badsks.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  102.3 KB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    What does the 2 shell side holder retail for?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Because people with a brain know to read the description, not follow stock pictures. I wonder how many smooth brains buy a bolt action with a stock picture showing a scope, bipod, etc only to realize it was just the rifle when they open the box and re read the product description?

Trader rating has nothing to do with anything. You old farts with lots of time to waste and money to spend have way too much of an ego complex on this website.