Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable G4C Sports Canada

CGN frequent flyer
    There's a description of a firearm usually also listing what's included and there's a picture which is usually a stock one,
    taken usually from either a manufacturer's or importer's website or even some random site on the Internet.

Any assumption that a picture in any ad is of the actual item is beyond ridiculous, unless one's dealing with something unique.
    If a politician’s life is worth armed guards, why aren't our children's lives worth the ability for us to give them the same level of protection?

CGN frequent flyer
    I see what happened here...

G4C saw all the Tenda ratings threads, and thought "wait a minute..."

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

CGN frequent flyer
    So then return it. I don’t see why they would have to make anything “right” beyond that. Use your pocket and get a life.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1895GS View Post
    That store is essentially down the street from Tenda. Tenda is way better store.
    My experience has been the exact opposite.

never had q problem with them... could happen to any company. they refunded you too so whats the deal.

CGN frequent flyer stripperclipper's Avatar
    If they offer you your money back, and it's still not good enough, YOU are the problem.
    Smarten up you baby.
    Also known as "Dewey Cox" on other forums.

I have dealt with both vendors mentioned in the past. Great experience from both everytime and it was mail order. I had a somewhat disappointing experience with another vendor, before I complained I investigated things myself. I realized I had read a generic description of the firearm, there was different numbers for the order, depending on what options. Muzzle brake, or no muzzle brake. Threaded barrel or not. I screwed up. Long story short most sucks to feel like you were shafted, but check the descriptions and protect yourself. This vendor seems to be making things as right as possible.

Why do the "White Knights of the CGN table" show up and bash any customer who isn't satisfied by the poor service these shops provide after taking payment?
    Its so lame & predictable.

Man, this guy is really obsessed with his 2 shot holder. Our governments are literally removing our rights and freedoms and this guy is crying over a bloody 2 shot holder. This is why we are where we are.

Deep in the Darkest Bush there is ! and Kamloops
    Quote Originally Posted by G4C View Post
    Wasn't aware of the post until now. So here is some update .

We agreed to accept an return on his purchase. Which we usually don't offer. all firearms sales are final based on the nature of the item and our company policy. There will have legal consequences in any case the returned firearm was involved in crime. And we agreed to accept the return nonetheless.

Requiring returning the firearms in mint condition is also mentioned during our conversation, which in any case, its a legit requirement. Your credit card will be charged when you return a damaged rental car to the rental company. The prepaid shipping label was sent to Op and we haven't received any response from OP before the end of today. Far as we can see, OP 's concerns we might make up excuses to deduct his refund, which as a matter of fact, it doesn't make sense for us to ruin our hard-earned reputation by scam couple dollars off from him.

I am closing this post in 24hrs as we did more than we should have on our part in this dispute, unless the OP has anything else to add in here. also there are already enough comments to both end.

We always do everything we can to help. You feel been mistreated, let us know and we will straighten things out. You have suggestions/advice, we are all eared. You have questions, we answer them or try our best to. We treat all of our customers professionally and equally, unless our kindness has been abused.
    Hey How about a simple solution like GIVE the customer what he Paid for in your Advertisement ?

And for all you GUY's on here with " NO to Little trader rating " because you NEVER buy or Sell anything calling a GOOD high # trader a Whiner need to SYPH ! jmo RJ
    INDIGENOUS JIM - Born and Raised in British Columbia and A Canadian !

The 284 WIN - is the Original Short Magnum !