Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable G4C Sports Canada

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    The only thing I don't like about G4C..is their Logo.
    Agreed. Unless you're a synonymous brand like McDonald's or Apple, the worst thing you can have as a company is an illegible logo.

CGN Regular
    If i'm not mistaken someone was singing praises about this store recently to the extent not only was it long winded, but looked like a "paid review" I hope that they rectify your concerns as it should be and I do appreciate the post as i'm on my guard regardless who the vendor is.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Just a male Karen.
    Ciaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    Because people with a brain know to read the description, not follow stock pictures. I wonder how many smooth brains buy a bolt action with a stock picture showing a scope, bipod, etc only to realize it was just the rifle when they open the box and re read the product description?

Trader rating has nothing to do with anything. You old farts with lots of time to waste and money to spend have way too much of an ego complex on this website.
    The description said nothing about the shell holders

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by pygmalion2020 View Post
    I'll add one final thing and be done with it. I contacted g4c within an hour of receiving the firearm. It wasnt until 48hrs later after multiple attempts to resolve this that I suggested that let me return it. They agreed.

I asked if I would be getting a full refund.

They replied that they would start the refund when they got it.

I asked again would it be a full refund with no restocking fee?

They replied that they would start the refund when they received it and just so you know any damage or scratches will reduce your refund.

I decided to take it as a loss that I did not get what was advertised and just keep the firearm rather than send it back and roll the dice.
    I keep reading the replies from G4C focusing on a refund deduction when there is damage or scratches.

That's sounds very strange to me. Why would a new gun have scratches or damage?

I would love to hear the reply from G4C's management to this.

Do you realize that you are ruining your reputation over this?

edit: to the topic starter. Not sure how much the shell holder would be, but I would just take the loss on this one. Just order one on ebay or aliexpress for $20 and be done with it.

Last edited by scianna54; 04-17-2021 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pygmalion2020 View Post
    The description said nothing about the shell holders
    So why would you assume it came with it? Why didn't you go the extra distance to be 100% sure of what you're buying?

They generously offered you a refund, take it or leave, but one things for sure, each reply just further affirms that some people just like to hear or read their own words. G4C isn't hurting their rep with this. Definitely had improved my view of them as they've gone ahead and offered a refund and laid it out to the cry baby. Too many companies that bend over to cater to whiners with stupid complaints.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    I keep reading the replies from G4C focusing on a refund deduction when there is damage or scratches.

That's sounds very strange to me. Why would a new gun have scratches or damage?

I would love to hear the reply from G4C's management to this.

Do you realize that you are ruining your reputation over this?

edit: to the topic starter. Not sure how much the shell holder would be, but I would just take the loss on this one. Just order one on ebay or aliexpress for $20 and be done with it.

A new gun shouldn't have any marring or any kind of damage whatsoever, hence why G4C wants it back in that condition. Not accusing the OP of doing so, but some folk aren't above damaging product and then asking for a exchange/refund. There is literally nothing suspect about a business wanting the product back in re-saleable condition (i.e. the condition it was sold in).
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

So why would you assume it came with it? Why didn't you go the extra distance to be 100% sure of what you're buying?

They generously offered you a refund, take it or leave, but one things for sure, each reply just further affirms that some people just like to hear or read their own words. G4C isn't hurting their rep with this. Definitely had improved my view of them as they've gone ahead and offered a refund and laid it out to the cry baby. Too many companies that bend over to cater to whiners with stupid complaints.
    I know I said I was done commenting but this is ridiculous. If a product is pictured with certain features and there is no disclaimer saying product may not be exactly as pictured then buyer assumes they are getting what is advertised. If they had said in the description it came with 5 shell holders this whole problem would have never happened.

^^^

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    A new gun shouldn't have any marring or any kind of damage whatsoever, hence why G4C wants it back in that condition. Not accusing the OP of doing so, but some folk aren't above damaging product and then asking for a exchange/refund. There is literally nothing suspect about a business wanting the product back in re-saleable condition (i.e. the condition it was sold in).
    I guess you can't read.