Thread: PPU M80 Rangemaster 7.62x51mm NATO 145 gr FMJBT 500 BX IN STOCK

Thumbs up PPU M80 Rangemaster 7.62x51mm NATO 145 gr FMJBT 500 BX IN STOCK

Name:  Screenshot 2021-04-17 132306.jpg
Views: 1953
Size:  27.1 KB

Rifle ammunition made by factory Prvi Partizan, desire of many shooters, is a real diamond in the rifle of every passionate shooter. Designed according to market demands, improved by the precious suggestions of shooters, Prvi Partizan ammunition is the result of up-to-date technical and technological solutions, long-term special research work of ballistics and shooting experts. It is made of high quality raw materials and components carefully chosen according to its application.

We also considered, to perfection severe demands of numerous passionate shooters, raving for competition sand winnings. For their eye and good rifle they have at their disposal Prvi Partizan ammunition, which is extremely accurate and convenient for soft shooting.

Recognized for dependability, PPU RANGEMASTER ammunition is manufactured using the highest grade materials and quality production control, ensuring precision performance in accordance with military specifications.

Solely Outdoors
    www.solelyoutdoors.com
    44 Riviera Dr L3R 5M1 Markham, ON
    store@solelyoutdoors.com
    905-882-9629

What is a “reasonable” accuracy expectation out of an otherwise “MOA” rifle (shooting 168-175gr). I know many things factor into accuracy such as barrel length and twist, etc. Just looking for real-world, first hand knowledge. Not using it to shoot competition at 1000m but just some “plinking” ammo that isn’t $50/box match grade stuff.
    KABOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Helly View Post
    What is a “reasonable” accuracy expectation out of an otherwise “MOA” rifle (shooting 168-175gr). I know many things factor into accuracy such as barrel length and twist, etc. Just looking for real-world, first hand knowledge. Not using it to shoot competition at 1000m but just some “plinking” ammo that isn’t $50/box match grade stuff.
    Two MOA 'generally, through a 18.5-20" barrel, semi; otherwise 1MOA can be achieved using a decent bolt. I'll often run this brand when doing general site in or weekend bush gongs. Obviously it's not match ammo but I'd say it's made to a decent standard, and reloadable.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    I'm assuming the writer of OPs thread was trying to sound Russian? I'm reading the ad for the ammo in a Borat voice lol.
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by infidel29 View Post
    I'm assuming the writer of OPs thread was trying to sound Russian? I'm reading the ad for the ammo in a Borat voice lol.
    LOL guessing its straight from the PPU marketing? They probably just ran their spiel through Google Translate.

Quote Originally Posted by DUC_Dali View Post
    Two MOA 'generally, through a 18.5-20" barrel, semi; otherwise 1MOA can be achieved using a decent bolt. I'll often run this brand when doing general site in or weekend bush gongs. Obviously it's not match ammo but I'd say it's made to a decent standard, and reloadable.
    If you look at the cost of buying brass...heck yeah. Reload it with the good stuff after.

I've found the PPU brass needs a healthy reduction in powder charge though, especially with a hot primer like a CCI #34. Must be nice thick stuff.

CGN Regular
    I am looking to buy these for precision shooting with a 20” heavy barrel. Anyone have done good grouping with it?