Rough Use Knives

Lol.I did the same. I had 5 bolo and 5 regular.
Still have a few, great gifts, mine is used for batoning firewood when camping and actually all the rough use stuff, can't kill it, I changed the edge slightly, everyone I give them too loves them. One friend lives in Bermuda and uses it to cut through bush like a machete and keeps it when diving, said he wouldn't go with out it! If they come in at $15. I would get 10 more along with some ammo!

I would be interested in a couple of each style, pretty sure if you bring them in and sold them in packs of 5 or 10, you would sell abunch

"Way up" :) Definitely some interest from me too for a few units at that price, such a convenient amount to add in top of other goods.
That's what most guys did, add some knives etc. To top off the free shipping deal! I still have about 6 or 8 of each type, so,,, could use a few more!!! Will add them to the ammo sale that is coming up like the old days!

My bolos are packed away but here's one of the Bowie style ones. One of the best things about these are that the maker named them 'Useful Dirks.'
20210425_191433.jpg

Attachments

• 20210425_191433.jpg
    20210425_191433.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 269
Back
Top Bottom