Thread: Excellent Purchase Experience

CGN Regular

Excellent Purchase Experience

I did not know Colonel Mustard existed until a few weeks ago. I had been out fitting a few Eberlestock packs with some pouches etc. & dealing with drop shipping retailers, then stumbled upon the Colonel Mustard site. I have since made several purchases due to they actually have stock, great selection of molle gear and some really hard to find high quality bushcraft gear. I received quick responses to all my product questions and fast free shipping when I met the $$$ threshold....which was easy to do with all that cool bushcraft gear they sell. Super happy with Colonel Mustard ....one of my new go to stores! Keep up the awesome work Colonel Mustard!
    *Exchange offers expire within 24hrs*

I've ordered from them 3 or 4 times now. Nothing but good experiences from my shops there. And being only a few hours away I sometimes see my order at my door in under 72 hours
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    I did not know Colonel Mustard existed until a few weeks ago. I had been out fitting a few Eberlestock packs with some pouches etc. & dealing with drop shipping retailers, then stumbled upon the Colonel Mustard site. I have since made several purchases due to they actually have stock, great selection of molle gear and some really hard to find high quality bushcraft gear. I received quick responses to all my product questions and fast free shipping when I met the $$$ threshold....which was easy to do with all that cool bushcraft gear they sell. Super happy with Colonel Mustard ....one of my new go to stores! Keep up the awesome work Colonel Mustard!
    Thank you very much for your kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I've ordered from them 3 or 4 times now. Nothing but good experiences from my shops there. And being only a few hours away I sometimes see my order at my door in under 72 hours
    Thank you for your business. We do always try to ship as quickly as we can.

I placed another order with the Colonel on Thursday evening. Everything showed up packaged nicely Tuesday morning at my house. Thanks to the team at the 'ol Mustard shop!
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I placed another order with the Colonel on Thursday evening. Everything showed up packaged nicely Tuesday morning at my house. Thanks to the team at the 'ol Mustard shop!
    We're happy that you're happy - thank you for letting us know (and for your latest order)!