Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NoDak Spud Ruger American Ranch Iron Sights

CGN Regular
    you guys have the iron sights for ruger ranch?

From their homepage:

NoDak Spud has moved to South Carolina and joined the JJE family of companies (the best know of these is Palmetto State Armory) under the H&R (Harrington & Richardson) brand in a relaunch of this legacy firearms name.

Many of the NDS products will be available under this new enterprise, but it will take several months to have everything in place to again take orders.

For the retro AR line of receivers and parts, future production will be marked with the H&R brand.

Prior orders with NoDak Spud have been cancelled. All NoDak Spud customers with these orders or those on interested parties lists have been contacted concerning the changes and about the forthcoming products from H&R.

Thanks for all your support and patronage over the years.

Mike and Harlan, NoDak Spud LLC

Are these still available somewhere?

PSA (Palametto State Armory) bought NoDak Spud a couple years ago. The Ruger American Ranch sights have not been made since then. PSA is supposedly going to put them back in production. There is a 3 page thread about it on AR15 dot com about it. PSA was replying to questions there. no recent update. But if you google 'NoDak Spud Ruger American Ranch Iron Sights' it should be the first thing that comes up, you can read about it there.

I'd really like a set for myself

Quote Originally Posted by mileageman View Post
    PSA (Palametto State Armory) bought NoDak Spud a couple years ago. The Ruger American Ranch sights have not been made since then. PSA is supposedly going to put them back in production. There is a 3 page thread about it on AR15 dot com about it. PSA was replying to questions there. no recent update. But if you google 'NoDak Spud Ruger American Ranch Iron Sights' it should be the first thing that comes up, you can read about it there.

I'd really like a set for myself
    Thanks I guess we wait lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123