Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exceptional Service from PD Enterprises!

Exceptional Service from PD Enterprises!

Well, gopher season has been good to me this year so I found myself ordering another 1000 rounds of .17 HMR ammo from Phil. From the time of my order confirmation yesterday to the Canpar driver ringing my doorbell just now was 20 hours.......

Shipped from Edmonton to Calgary. OUTSTANDING SERVICE! Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    P&D are awesome. I stopped in during a cross country road trip and found everyone behind the counter to be very informative and friendly. I couldn't help but buy a 45-70 off of them as it was by far the best price around. I'm going to make a point of buying a new rifle from these guys every time I drive out to Alberta.

Thanks for the kind words. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

P and D is the best

CGN Regular
    P&D are terrific...and they would double their business if they added commerce to their web site! hint hint!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbafett33 View Post
    P&D are terrific...and they would double their business if they added commerce to their web site! hint hint!!
    That is being done as I speak. Tech problems still making the point of sale work with web site are not working properly. Soon hopefully. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

I shop here often as I live nearby. I agree they have good selection and price. Unfortunately they've let me down on the service I would hope for at a small business. I've asked them for help with something a few times and I'm always give the blanket answer "we don't do gunsmithing". I don't think torquing action screws or showing me how to adjust a trigger on a gun that is meant to be user adjustable is considered gunsmithing. And this is with new guns purchased from them in person. So I'll buy from them if they have something others don't, or if prices are better, but their service to me is no more or less than cabelas.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipester View Post
    I shop here often as I live nearby. I agree they have good selection and price. Unfortunately they've let me down on the service I would hope for at a small business. I've asked them for help with something a few times and I'm always give the blanket answer "we don't do gunsmithing". I don't think torquing action screws or showing me how to adjust a trigger on a gun that is meant to be user adjustable is considered gunsmithing. And this is with new guns purchased from them in person. So I'll buy from them if they have something others don't, or if prices are better, but their service to me is no more or less than cabelas.
    Wow... I'm glad you're not my customer.
    Last edited by tlovell; 04-24-2021 at 11:08 AM.
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Far North's Avatar
    P&D is always a pleasure to deal with. I make it a point to stop in whenever I am in Edmonton.
    CSSA CCFR
    Canadian gun laws brought to you by government sponsored ignorance and fear mongering

P&D has been nothing but outstanding every time I’ve shopped there, which is quite regularly. Despite their location not being the greatest, I’d give them my business over a big box store all day long.
    Romans 13:4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast