Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Type 81 LMG

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redberet View Post
    That just made my day.

Thank you good sir, you have my business from now on...

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    I'm Dead.

Ding ding

I dont go into my local deli and tell the guy cutting the my pastrami that the deli down the road has cheaper pastrami and then demand an explanation why his pastrami is more money.

I either buy my pastrami from him for my own reasons or I go get my pastrami cheaper down the road.

On these particular Type 81s, we just happen to be more expensive. They are however cheaper than they will be in 3 months when everyone is selling them on the EE for 2+K to their fellow gun enthusiast's
    I would have done better in my business classes if the professor would have explained Keynes's theory of Dekand-pull inflation using deli- meat based examples.
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJoeJerryson View Post
    *delete*
    I think you better stop drop and roll with all the burns you've been receiving.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Never seen them having anything priced reasonable, so there is no surprise, nice touch with the sling though.

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    Never seen them having anything priced reasonable, so there is no surprise, nice touch with the sling though.

If you are strictly looking for cheap. Then yes we are not always the cheapest in Canada nor do we advertise as such.

There are plenty of businesses who's business model is to be the cheapest and their service reflects it.

Here's the difference- if you have an issue with your purchase, need some guidance, or like having a local shop that supports the community- Wanstalls will be there for you. They'll make it right. And no they wouldn't know my name if I walked in and I have received no free beer for typing this and I expect abuse if I'm a wanker in their best tradition.

"Bikes, Guns, Whiskey.. they all improve with age"

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeezerChris View Post
    Here's the difference- if you have an issue with your purchase, need some guidance, or like having a local shop that supports the community- Wanstalls will be there for you. They'll make it right. And no they wouldn't know my name if I walked in and I have received no free beer for typing this and I expect abuse if I'm a wanker in their best tradition.
    Name:  thank you meme.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  14.7 KB

I think folks forget that cheapest is usually coupled with long wait, sub-par service and lack of follow through with problems.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Name:  thank you meme.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  14.7 KB
    The Rock...No Thnx u! I used to enjoy his Movies & be Entertained, b4 he became a Political Puppet for the Biden campaign last year. Another Hollyweird Democrat, that started pushing/endorsing, making announcements etc. for Biden & Harris, who, as you know, are total anti gun/gun grabberz.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast