Type 81 LMG

Thanks for sharing the vid! Happy to say I am a big fan of this platform. Fit & finish are a lot nicer than the og Type 81’s that first came in.

Perhaps your choice could also be explained with that wiki page lol

Ding ding

I dont go into my local deli and tell the guy cutting my pastrami that the deli down the road has cheaper pastrami and then demand an explanation why his pastrami is more money.

I either buy my pastrami from him for my own reasons or I go get my pastrami cheaper down the road.

On these particular Type 81s, we just happen to be more expensive. They are however cheaper than they will be in 3 months when everyone is selling them on the EE for 2+K to their fellow gun enthusiast's

Last edited:
Ding ding

I dont go into my local deli and tell the guy cutting the my pastrami that the deli down the road has cheaper pastrami and then demand an explanation why his pastrami is more money.

I either buy my pastrami from him for my own reasons or I go get my pastrami cheaper down the road.

On these particular Type 81s, we just happen to be more expensive. They are however cheaper than they will be in 3 months when everyone is selling them on the EE for 2+K to their fellow gun enthusiast's

I would have done better in my business classes if the professor would have explained Keynes's theory of Dekand-pull inflation using deli- meat based examples.

Never seen them having anything priced reasonable, so there is no surprise, nice touch with the sling though.

Never seen them having anything priced reasonable, so there is no surprise, nice touch with the sling though.

If you are strictly looking for cheap. Then yes we are not always the cheapest in Canada nor do we advertise as such.

There are plenty of businesses who's business model is to be the cheapest and their service reflects it.

Here's the difference- if you have an issue with your purchase, need some guidance, or like having a local shop that supports the community- Wanstalls will be there for you. They'll make it right. And no they wouldn't know my name if I walked in and I have received no free beer for typing this and I expect abuse if I'm a wanker in their best tradition.

Here's the difference- if you have an issue with your purchase, need some guidance, or like having a local shop that supports the community- Wanstalls will be there for you. They'll make it right. And no they wouldn't know my name if I walked in and I have received no free beer for typing this and I expect abuse if I'm a wanker in their best tradition.

thank you meme.jpg

Attachments

• thank you meme.jpg
    thank you meme.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 236
Back
Top Bottom