Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9mm bullets

Quote Originally Posted by UR2X3M4ME View Post
    We all like a good laugh but but you are not showing yourself in your best light Franky.
    I understand mondays are for rants, but 2 e-mails isn't enough. I'd pressure them with more e-mail and more phone number before coming here. We had a good laugh and never took anything personal. So he sent 2 emails, is that it? OP try to call them maybe, just saying?
    Don't worry, go plinking, be happy!!

Their phone number isn’t posted on the site or I would have tried it. They do not have a specific store front as they use another gun store here in Calgary for selling their product. I have attended the store twice and asked the same above question and left my phone number and have yet to receive an answer. They have a site here on this board but apparently some buffoon feels the need to reply to my request on this Western Metal site on this board.

This is what makes CGN crappy at times is the cement heads who don’t have a clue what they are talking about come here and post useless drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by koldt View Post
    Now put down the glue bag and go help your mother upstairs, she’s calling you.
    you sound like a police officer I once knew.
    If all the village idiots left their villages and formed a village of their own, Trudeau would still be the village idiot of that village.
    HONK HONK

When CGN started, anyone could post a reply on anyone’s EE ad. There were too many idiots posting useless comments on threads that didn’t need it so that got shut down. This thread demonstrates why.

Hopefully the WM guy who moderates this forum will clean it up.

Quote Originally Posted by UR2X3M4ME View Post

Soooo... What's the score?

Rather than being answered by the paying sponsor, how frustrating to be trolled by a peer.

We all like a good laugh but but you are not showing yourself in your best light Franky.
    I think Koltdt has the stronger stream. Idk why people think its so unreasonable to use this section of the forum for whats its intended. They act like by contacting a business here you are waking the owner up at 5:00 am with an airhorn.
    Freedom Isn't Free.

I ate a plain rice cake to see if it would be more painful than this this thread

It wasn’t

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    I ignored Franktank ages ago after some smartass remarks in an earlier thread.

CGN Regular
    The ignore feature of CGN is becoming really usefull of late. Anyway, I hope you get into contact with them. I've had my fair share of trying to get a hold of a business and everything can help. When emails/VM go unanswered you try whatever you can.

I once got SAIL to fix their website (overcharge shipping on a normal item on clearance, you couldn't go to the store because covid) by going to their social media and posting on their stuff since they had no phone/support email of any usefull nature. Guess what? They fixed the issue and I was able to make my order. Sometimes it's just getting a hold of the right person. I was even prepared to contact support people listed on their Linkedin webpage.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    I ate a plain rice cake to see if it would be more painful than this this thread

It wasn’t
    I suspect a handful of uncooked rice would get the same results.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by franktank View Post
    2 e-mails within 5 min I guess
    ASSumeing a lot. your ignorance is sticking out ... AGAIN
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast