Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9mm bullets

BANNED
    Take whatever comes and keep your head down. franktank will do well in prison.
    It's a new age as far as business models go. Internet image is a very powerful thing as far as sales go, and thus tool when it comes to getting a response. It sadly goes a little too far with whiny batches trying to blow the most insignificant things up (this is not the bad though). But this is a legitimate, if not the best place to get a response when all else fails.

i would just ban both OPs and forget this ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by franktank View Post
    2 e-mails isn't enough.
    And someones personal dogma strikes again. Something tells me you are on a HOA board and love to harass your neighbours.
    The seven blunders of the world:
    Wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, and politics without principle.
    - Mohandas Gandhi

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koldt View Post
    Hi, I’ve sent 2 emails to the address on your web site and can’t obtain a reply.

I am trying to purchase the 147gr FP bullet that you sell in you loaded 9mm ammo; ARW-9-147, if possible.

5000 if possible.

Thank you.
    Hi,

Sorry, your emails must have slipped through the cracks somewhere and we apologize for that. As far as your ammunition request is concerned; at this time we are unable to accommodate special orders for ammunition as we are doing our best to keep up with current demand. Our loading facility has been focusing production on our more popular calibers/grain weights/bullet configurations in an effort to keep the widest range of people shooting. Good luck in your search.

Regards
    WM Team

Quote Originally Posted by Western Metal Inc View Post
    Hi,

Sorry, your emails must have slipped through the cracks somewhere and we apologize for that. As far as your ammunition request is concerned; at this time we are unable to accommodate special orders for ammunition as we are doing our best to keep up with current demand. Our loading facility has been focusing production on our more popular calibers/grain weights/bullet configurations in an effort to keep the widest range of people shooting. Good luck in your search.

Regards
    WM Team
    Are you still producing the 9mm ammunition I mentioned ARW-9-147? It is ammo you are advertising on your web site, rather than being “special order”.

I am trying to purchase bullets not ammunition.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by koldt View Post
    Are you still producing the 9mm ammunition I mentioned ARW-9-147? It is ammo you are advertising on your web site, rather than being “special order”.

I am trying to purchase bullets not ammunition.
    Hey man,why you keep torturing yourself, there are other site vendors selling those bullets,or close enough anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    Hey man,why you keep torturing yourself, there are other site vendors selling those bullets,or close enough anyway.
    Well yes, this is becoming torture. I get the impression the response above from WM is made by someone not knowing the product or ammunition basics, unfortunately. It shouldn’t be this hard to purchase a product. Unfortunately also quite common in this country.
    And we often get told/asked to “buy local”. I tried.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Hi,

Regards
    WM Team
    This basically says we didn’t read your emails, and didn’t really read your post either.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    This basically says we didn’t read your emails, and didn’t really read your post either.
    Yup,lol
    Clearly you're looking for bullets.
    Some people either have a reading comprehension problem or they simply like to hear only themselves.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    Hi,

Regards
    WM Team
    thats highly un impressive, and disheartening. many other places with them, but yea they are on your doorstep next
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast