Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: IWI Tavor 7 Rifle .308 Win 20 inch Barrel Black - in Stock

Purchased one little awhile ago, good quality rifle one of my favourites. Expensive yes but this is a pay to play hobby so

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    There isn’t a really good option that Trudy hasn’t banned. The FNAR is nice but magazines are non existent.
    Thats why the "Libranos/Antis" created the "Evergreen program". Basically a "continuous screening" for firearms, that are screened and will be next on their "on a whim" chopping block. Lol, NO COMPROMISE!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    There isn’t a really good option that Trudy hasn’t banned. The FNAR is nice but magazines are non existent.
    Mags are expensive and far in between but over the years, you will succeed at buying half a dozen, After that the problem dissapear. JP.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    Another dealer on my ignore list.

Deleted
    Last edited by awsomeo; 04-28-2021 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Deleted my + 1 comment

Quote Originally Posted by MustangFrank View Post
    Another dealer on my ignore list.
    Good for you.

They will still sell. Look at what's available and counting down to how long it would take the Liberals to realize what they missed.

Would I buy one? Not at this price. I've been pining over them recently but the price now makes my decision easier.

Instead of directing your outrage over the retailer that operate on tight margins, focus that outrage on the party that brings them into country. Most consumers think they are doing all of us a favour by bringing these in. To an extent, ok. The profit they bank is crazy though. We're all lining their pockets with cash. I'm wondering if they've taken profits to support the court challenges in play. All I see are BS panic buying induced supply and demand posts from them.

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionJ View Post
    Good for you.

They will still sell. Look at what's available and counting down to how long it would take the Liberals to realize what they missed.

Would I buy one? Not at this price. I've been pining over them recently but the price now makes my decision easier.

Instead of directing your outrage over the retailer that operate on tight margins, focus that outrage on the party that brings them into country. Most consumers think they are doing all of us a favour by bringing these in. To an extent, ok. The profit they bank is crazy though. We're all lining their pockets with cash. I'm wondering if they've taken profits to support the court challenges in play. All I see are BS panic buying induced supply and demand posts from them.
    Agreed but please forgive me if I’m wrong. I think his comment reflects the price of the firearm at this dealer vs another dealer who has them available for pre-order. Again I could be wrong.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    There is no solution to this. If one want a Tavor7, paying is the only way to appropriate himself this desireable firearm. JP.
    Last edited by caramel; 04-28-2021 at 12:52 PM.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

If I wasn't in such a need to buy a new truck I would have snapped this tavor 7 without any second thoughts. Still better than used EE offers from private sellers at much higher prices lol. I think CGN should ban unethical and inhumane gouging private prices of used firearms way over vendor pricing...and those who buy it are fools.
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

Assuming that the price to the dealer hasn't gone up, its simply a matter of charging the highest price he thinks he can now sell these for. Its profit maximization on this item, which is perhaps understandable. But of course running a continuing business serving a relatively small and knowledgeable client base involves a lot of considerations.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast