New Section for Used and Antique Guns

ARMS EAST

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 95.7%
20   1   2
We have a new section on our website for Used and Antique Firearms, we'll be adding new products as they arrive, check out the link below for products and prices.

Link

Wondering why the usual patent date info is missing on the frame, where it usually is stamped ahead of the rearing colt symbol? Still definitely interested tho, if you could PM me the SN so I could confirm date of production with Colt archives. Thanks!

According to Colt serial number lookup, revolver was manufactured in 2000.

Hope this helps.

Added pics of the Colt in it's case with the Model #, etc.

colt_cowboy__45lc-2.jpg

If you want to see larger pics of this or anything else on our site, right click the pics and select 'open in new tab'.

Attachments

• colt_cowboy__45lc-2.jpg
    colt_cowboy__45lc-2.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 387
smith___wesson_first_model_double_action_revolver___44_russian___antique___excellent-7.jpg

Attachments

• smith___wesson_first_model_double_action_revolver___44_russian___antique___excellent-5.jpg
    smith___wesson_first_model_double_action_revolver___44_russian___antique___excellent-5.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 305
  • smith___wesson_first_model_double_action_revolver___44_russian___antique___excellent-7.jpg
    smith___wesson_first_model_double_action_revolver___44_russian___antique___excellent-7.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Colt Cowboy, have inquiries for it from USA. Will give it another week in Canada before sending it Stateside. Currently at lower price CAD than USA offers. Different market I guess?

Back
Top Bottom