Thread: MFT 10 Round Polymer 5.56 Pistol Mags

Business Member Rep

MFT 10 Round Polymer 5.56 Pistol Mags

Just arrived and last call on these. Get them while you can.

The MFT 10 Round Polymer Pistol Magazine, is a 10 round 5.56 NATO magazine engineered as an enhancement of the standard STANAG design. A flared floor plate aid in extraction and handling. The floor plate provides drop protection, has a paint pen dot matrix area for easy identification marking and is compatible with tight double and triple magazine pouches. Two fully functional drain holes ensure full and proper draining. Simple toolless disassembly with double floor plate safety release tabs allows user to safely release spring tension during disassembly and quick ammo dumps. Long-life stainless steel spring and four-way anti-tilt follower ensure reliable feeding. Oversized bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides enhanced reliability of the bolt catch operation. Quality and consistency are ensured by using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide. MADE IN USA.

Follow this link for details: https://selectshootingsupplies.com/mft-10pmpistol-10-round-polymer-mag/

Name:  luPGHw5lS2HwIv9LUWCA_10PM556-black-2__27456.1543428296.jpg
Views: 972
Size:  15.3 KB

These are personally my favorite mags. I recently had a malfunction that broke the follower in a couple MFT mags. (Guns fault) would anybody happen to know of a good replacement follower?
    Last edited by Wind of Pain; 04-29-2021 at 12:50 PM.
    Within the Vacuum of Infinity...

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...
    Within the Vacuum of Infinity...

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind of Pain View Post
    These are personally my favorite mags. I recently had a malfunction that broke the follower in a couple MFT mags. (Guns fault) would anybody happen to know of a good replacement follower?
    You can contact O'Dell Engineering https://odellengineeringltd.com/ and they might have an answer for you.

We still have lots left in stock. But, won't be getting any more.

Business Member Rep
    164 left.