Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WINNER ANNOUNCED for GSG Barrel

WINNER ANNOUNCED for GSG Barrel

I was cleaning off my desk and came across a GSG-16 barrel I had custom made for my daughter's awesome pink GSG-16. Since she sold the gun I don't need it anymore and was humming and hawing on what to do with it and thought, "You know what, John at Wolverine Supplies did me a personal solid and sold me some parts for a very reasonable price. I would like to pay him back by auctioning off this barrel and just have the winner send the money we get for it directly into his war fund to finance the fight against tyranny from the Man-Child and his chief henchman for illegal confiscations, Minister Frowny-Face.

The barrel is our standard 9" but is custom polished and Nitride finished, not blued. This is a one off and was for my daughter so it was made with love. I will include free installation and test firing for the winner. ($100.00 value) The buyer is responsible for shipping costs.

How does this work you're thinking ?

I will start the bidding at our MSRP of $199.99. You post your bid amount here and the person with the highest bid by exactly 10:00 am Pacific Time tomorrow morning, (Friday, April 30th, 2021) here on this thread wins the barrel and installation. You EMT John the money and then send in your rifle to us at Dlask Arms Corp. for the barrel and installation

Be nice, be generous. The money is going to help fight for ALL OF US to keep the right to even have something as cool as this.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    $300

That's bid #1 !

C'mon boys, it's for a GREAT cause !

I'll sweeten the pot, you will also get your choice of either our Type 5 or Type 6 muzzle device !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I'll do $400.

You guys have been hammering me for months to get these barrels in and right now I am offering you an amazing deal on a hand made, Nitride finished barrel and the high bid is just about MSRP for the barrel, installation and brake....

Just sayin'....( :
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 04-29-2021 at 05:28 PM.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    You guys have been hammering me for months to get these barrels in and right now I am offering you an amazing deal on a hand made, Nitride finished barrel and the high bid is just about MSRP for the barrel, installation and brake....

Just sayin'....( :

So just to clarify, this includes the custom nitride barrel, a brake (mentioned in post #5, but not the original post), and installation, which all totals to an MSRP of ~$400, is that correct?
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    So just to clarify, this includes the custom nitride barrel, a brake (mentioned in post #5, but not the original post), and installation, is that correct?
    Correct. The winner will EMT the money to John at Wolverine and then ship us your GSG to convert. The winner gets a custom made and Nitrided barrel, a Type 5 or Type 6 brake, installation and test firing. And the warm and fuzzy knowledge that they have contributed to a fantastic cause.

This Saturday is the anniversary of Little Man-Child taking away our rights and our property. The money raised here will go to someone that is doing something about that. Someone that is a genuine thorn in the side of this communist regime and for that I believe he deserves our full support to keep up the fight. If for no other reason please bid generously and say a loud and proud F U to the commie runt in charge of this downward spiralling circus.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    The winner gets a custom made and Nitrided barrel, a Type 5 or Type 6 brake, installation and test firing. And the warm and fuzzy knowledge that they have contributed to a fantastic cause.
    Okay, I wanted to confirm because the original post doesn't clearly specify all of the details. And, sometimes people don't take the time to read beyond that point.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

$450

Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    And, sometimes people don't take the time to read beyond that point.
    Oh man, the bane of my CGN existence, lol.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast