Thread: Appreciate the thought

Appreciate the thought

I have been looking around for a .30 1/2-28 muzzle brake for over a year nada, until last week when I was searching the web once again to try my luck and BAM! Anarchy Outdoors, looked up their international distributors and POW! Go Big Tactical.

And my quest has ended, placed order and patiently waiting for payment link. Thank you GBT for stocking a oddball product, greatly appreciated.

https://www.gobigtactical.ca/?store-page=Anarchy-Outdoors-Titanium-Full-Port-Muzzle-Brake-Ti-p151741165

If you have any suggestions on a left hand rifle or build in .308 w 20 inch barrel and folding stock, I am all ears.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    Very welcome. Definitely reach out to us via email and we can definitely discuss options for your left handed build. We currently have several left handed actions and chassis options in stock

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Big_Tactical View Post
    Very welcome. Definitely reach out to us via email and we can definitely discuss options for your left handed build. We currently have several left handed actions and chassis options in stock
    Decisions, decisions, really digging the KRG Whiskey 3 chassis w a folder. Lots to learn and research, Ty.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA