Thread: FNAR Barrel Threading now at Dlask Arms Corp.

FNAR Barrel Threading now at Dlask Arms Corp.

We had a buddy ask us to thread his FNAR. Seemed like an easy job, until we took it apart....yeah, not. We ended up making a custom fixture to do the job and are now offering it as a standard service for 5/8"-24 threads. The cost is $150 + tax and shipping if required.

Name:  FNAR_Comp_Rotators_f-1200x265.jpg
Views: 893
Size:  15.7 KB
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

hum... Tempting.

Can you get spare mags with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Quote Originally Posted by UR2X3M4ME View Post
    hum... Tempting.

Can you get spare mags with that?
    I haven't looked into it yet, sorry. The owner of this rifle asked the same question and commented that they are about $135-$150 each when you can find them.

I can say though that they are amazingly well made rifles. We get all sorts of things coming through from 1860's derringers to full auto belt feds for movies and you can just tell the good from the bad. This rifles definitely falls solidly into the 'GOOD' category.

If I can find something other than the gaudy blue laminate stock I may just have to pick one up. . .
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Good luck at finding one, they are now rarer than Sasquatch poop.

Gave my heavy barrel FNAR to my LEO nephew a few years back and he made it his 300 yard plinker. I regretted parting from it and to replace it I had to settle for the disco blue competition model shown above.

Yes they are very well built, a beatch to disassemble and superbly accurate rifles.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    They are very accurate for a semi ...and for the blue stock...I think it’s pretty sweet
    But to each there own
    I like mine !!!
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

CGN Regular
    Well I guess I should replace my stag with one of those, maybe the border will open again and I can shoot heavy in u.s. match.