Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jard J180 eta?

Quote Originally Posted by lawn gnome View Post
    Pre-orders getting contacted.
    pre-orders?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I contacted them and asked for them in the past.
    They contacted me today.
    “Look at the nations and watch and be utterly amazed.
    For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told."
    Hab 1:5

Sylvestre's web page seems to have no information on this. It sure would be nice to have an official update.
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Andronicus View Post
    Sylvestre's web page seems to have no information on this. It sure would be nice to have an official update.
    I phoned the store. They are unsure when they will have the page updated, but you can phone in your order for the J180 Build Kit; their number is (855) 826-4458; ask to be redirected to the person who deals with firearms.

Received my J180 today, looks good. i will install a 204 barrel and see how it shoots.

Quote Originally Posted by dwightfehr View Post
    Received my J180 today, looks good. i will install a 204 barrel and see how it shoots.
    can’t wait to hear all about it! ��
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    I phoned the store. They are unsure when they will have the page updated, but you can phone in your order for the J180 Build Kit; their number is (855) 826-4458; ask to be redirected to the person who deals with firearms.
    Forgot to mention, the price is $1299 pre tax/shipping. Also, unmodified beavertail grips will not work

Quote Originally Posted by Andronicus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post

FWIW, I emailed Sylevester's on Friday, and received a quick response from Todd stating the kits are ready to go, and they may be sold out before they can update their web site.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just talked to Sylvestre Sporting Goods. They spoke with Jard last week. Their goal is to have complete J180 rifles that use AK magazines in 7.62x39 mm, rifles that use Glock magazines in 9 mm , and J180 rifles in 6 mm ARC to Sylvestre in a month and a half, subject of course to supply chain, Canada Customs, shippers, and whatever other obstacles are thrown in the way. I forgot to ask about .223 complete rifles, but I imagine they will send some of those, too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The more the merrier. I really haven't heard of many of these out in the wild. Need to pump those numbers up.
    .338 is where the fun starts.