Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jard J180 eta?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ponymusic View Post
    Hmmm ... seems like this is one of those 'believe it when you see it' type situations.
    Lol just wait a liiittle longer!

Repeat for years until people get fed up and move on.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Already moved on. The hype was interesting while it lasted.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Still being held at Customs, as of Friday. Whether they ever get released will likely depend on Monday's election result.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Well this release really fizzled out.

Isn't the new C-71 record keeping supposed to be implemented anyday now this fall?

I actually kind of like the look of it, its unique

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Finally, the Jard J180 kits have cleared customs and are in house at Sylvestre! When I called today, they said they had received the shipment on Friday. They will do some QC testing of the shipment during the week, and should have them ready for sale at the end of this week or early next week. Only the smaller bolt face kit will be available this run, meaning the build kits can be used to make rifles of the following calibre:

From Jard's site -> https://jardinc.com/j180-builder-kit.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Jard
    .378 Rim Dia. X .125 Bolt Face Depth
    .223 / 5.56
    .204 Ruger
    .350 Legend
    .300 Blackout
    Last edited by Ustauk; 10-12-2021 at 03:41 PM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Finally, the Jard J180 kits have cleared customs and are in house at Sylvestre! When I called today, they said they had received the shipment on Friday. They will do some QC testing of the shipment during the week, and should have them ready for sale at the end of this week or early next week. Only the smaller bolt face kit will be available this run, meaning the build kits can be used to make rifles of the following calibre:

So what's the cost gonna be on these?

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post

Is this information true this time? Please excuse me if that seems a little rude, but the verasity of some of the information in this thread has proven to be somewhat inaccurate.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ponymusic View Post
    Is this information true this time? Please excuse me if that seems a little rude, but the verasity of some of the information in this thread has proven to be somewhat inaccurate.
    I admit the shipping delay has been epically long. I actually phoned them twice. The second time was to ask if the J180 supports beavertail-style pistol grips; they did not know yet, so I suggested they include that as part of their shipment QC testing. If someone happens to live near Bonnyville or wants to phone in to double check, by all means feel free.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Pre-orders getting contacted.
    “Look at the nations and watch and be utterly amazed.
    For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told."
    Hab 1:5