Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jard J180 eta?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    I phoned Sylvester, and apparently there was a miscommunication about the shipment. It had not yet been sent out. The shipment is is currently being assembled, and will be shipped out next week. Hopefully this is the last delay, but we will see.
    That's one big miscommunication lol. I'm glad I didn't hold my breath on this one arriving before C71 kicks in, it's going to be REAL close.

BANNED
    I phoned Sylvestre, and apparently there was a miscommunication about the shipment. It had not yet been sent out. The shipment is is currently being assembled, and will be shipped out next week. Hopefully this is the last delay, but we will see.
    No longer hyped for this gun... There are other alternative 180s now kill this thread. What the guys said about jard in here turned out to be true with research. To hell with their slow asses.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Phoned Sylvestre today, and they stated the J180 shipment is currently passing through customs. Everyone cross your fingers, hopefully it passes through successfully and will be on its way shortly X=

Phoned Sylvestre today, and they stated the J180 shipment is currently passing through customs. Everyone cross your fingers, hopefully it passes through successfully and will be on its way shortly X=
    Sweet!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Phoned Sylvestre. Their J180 shipment has cleared customs, but had not yet arrived at the store. I will check back next week.

When are they taking deposits? Been waiting like a kid on Christmas morning.
    I’m here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I’m all out of gum.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I phoned Sylvestre, and they said they had been mistakenly told the shipment had cleared customs, when it was indeed still being held my customs. I'm wondering if Canada Border Services us intentionally slowing things down to wait to see who their new masters will be on the September 20. I will keep periodically checking with Sylvestre on the status.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to some DI x39 fun.

I phoned Sylvestre, and apparently there was a miscommunication about the shipment. It had not yet been sent out. The shipment is is currently being assembled, and will be shipped out next week. Hopefully this is the last delay, but we will see.
    I phoned Sylvestre, and they said they had been mistakenly told the shipment had cleared customs, when it was indeed still being held my customs. I'm wondering if Canada Border Services us intentionally slowing things down to wait to see who their new masters will be on the September 20. I will keep periodically checking with Sylvestre on the status.

Hmmm ... seems like this is one of those 'believe it when you see it' type situations.

Quote Originally Posted by B-N View Post
    Thanks for the update, looking forward to some DI x39 fun.
    Just got off the phone, the first shipment is just 5.56 builder kits. So not x39 goodness for me...