https://foreverblast.finance
    Quote Originally Posted by gormlesst View Post
    isn't 0.8 ETH like $4000 CAD now?
    I hope y'all got your bags loaded

200 BNB
    100,000,000 SHIB
    100 CAKE

LETS GOOOO

At the time everyone was buying SHIB, it was a great deal. but at this moment, I just don't understand why SHIB is falling. the most frustrating thing for me was that I sold my BNB for SHIB. and now BNB is rising. This thing now feels like a gamble tbh. I'm not happy with it at all. When I bought my first Shiba Inu, I was very confident, and I’m happy I’ve gained pretty much so that’s why the loss won’t really pain me.
    Last edited by peterhend; 12-05-2021 at 02:57 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peterhend View Post
    At the time everyone was buying SHIB, it was a great deal. but at this moment, I just don't understand why SHIB is falling. at the most frustrating thing for me was that I sold my BNB for SHIB. and now BNB is rising. This thing now feels like gamble tbh. I'm not happy with it at all
    Here's the deal.

Only true crypto is Bitcoin. All the rest are shietcoins. Litecoin could be tolerated as its OG too. Still... Feathercoin was OG and died nonetheless.

Also, little known fact, ETH has been premined to 60% (yes 60% of the coins were premined for the dev team and others).

Pre-mine and insta-mine was common denominator in the ####coin scams in the golden era of new ####coins (2013-2015).

Also i remeber they also did a presale (ICO) of ETH 1BTC to 8000 ETH.

Another, thing, its way too dependent on this guy vitalik buterin. Just imagine what happens on the price if he dies. Shouldn't be far, he looks like a crackhead.

Great decentralization lol.

Ethereum is a ####coin and will come back its real value. Just wait.

Oh and about shib lol.... was written in the sky.

Anybody not holding mainly BTC is crazy in my book.

/end rant
    Last edited by Rick911; 12-02-2021 at 12:50 AM.

CGN Regular
    What kind of drooling moron would buy those doggy ####coins which are literally thinly veiled pyramid schemes?

I commend the OP for promoting ETH and BTC however.

Quote Originally Posted by podlesok86 View Post
    What kind of drooling moron would buy those doggy ####coins which are literally thinly veiled pyramid schemes?

I have 1 etherium, 1/3 bitcoin, 29 litecoin, 16000 ripple and 66,000 doge all bought 4-5 years ago. on a gamble I did by 62 million Shibu for $2500. If it dies, I can afford to lose it but even if it goes to half a penny............ im gambling on other people being stupid and greedy buying a garbage coin in the hopes of getting rich.

In the next month my plan is to get out of the lite coin, ripple and doge and put them into bitcoin. As has been said, other than bitcoin all other coins Ponzi schemes. Etherium is interesting shot term because of its current use with NFT's which are also garbage when you think about what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by podlesok86 View Post

over 4 years I made 25k on a few hundred dollars on the doggy coins. They are not thinly veiled.... everyone knows they are a scam... similar to the U.S dollar.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drift1122's Avatar
    Only way you get scammed on doggy coins is if you sell lower than you bought or forget your password.
    CCFR/NFA

Quote Originally Posted by drift1122 View Post
    Only way you get scammed on doggy coins is if you sell lower than you bought or forget your password.
    or lose your ledger wallet

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234