Thread: Firearm on hold

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar

Firearm on hold

Hey guys,

I got one of you (Nick M) to hold a firearm for me last week via email.

It was a TPS Arms M6 in .357/.410 ...been trying to contact via emails, phone calls and messages since Monday but haven't gotten through anyone or heard back...just trying to complete my order and pay for it!

Shoot me a PM please!

Thanks!

- HB
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

???
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    ???
    People are busy. With the pandemic, most businesses are operating at reduced staff so give them some time. I'm sure they'll get to ya
    Without history there can be nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by MilsurpLovR View Post
    People are busy. With the pandemic, most businesses are operating at reduced staff so give them some time. I'm sure they'll get to ya
    I finally got through after calling someone else...they sold it the same day they were told they'd receive payment...actually tried calling in half a week before I said I'd pay but never managed to get through or hear back...so they most likely didn't hold it to begin with, amazing.

I'm guessing you never put any money down to hold it.

^^^this^^^

Quote Originally Posted by 1-trident-1 View Post
    I'm guessing you never put any money down to hold it.
    Was told it wasn't required even tho I offered, told them I would pay on the 3rd, was "okay'd"...tried calling in/emailing since the 28th to pay for it with zero response...only got through today and told they are all sold out.

Devils in the details, post the email thread but seems odd you didn't put anything down/not asked to put say 20% down to hold it, especially how some items are in high demand and limited supply these days. If you have it in writing you could get them to source another one for the same price, or on their next order.

I believe there was some miscommunication, Nick will be reaching out to you once they hit the warehouse as they are currently in transit.

Unfortunately, we apologize for the lack of communication as we are a little overwhelmed and short staffed.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar

Question

That really sucks OP I'm sorry for your loss, hope you are able to find what you're looking for in a timely manner.

Unfortunately unless you have money down stuff usually doesn't get set aside with most retailers in my experience, too many tire kickers. Even worse I've come across a retailer that was upfront enough to tell me they required a $500 deposit but crooked enough to still sell the rifle out from underneath me after taking my deposit and agreeing to complete the transaction the following day, and for this reason I will never further patronize or recommend my local shop. They had my deposit for 5 months and couldn't give me until next business day to come in and square up.

For those wondering, former CGN sponsor Gun's & Games Source for Sports did this.

I hope that b**** contracts f****** Lyme disease in the bush. Lol

Yes I am still sour. Took me another 8 months to find that same model!
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA