Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kimber Firearms - end of distribution

Business Member

Kimber Firearms - end of distribution

Good day CGN,

We'd like to make an announcement regarding the end of our distribution of Kimber firearms in Canada. A variety of factors lead to this rather difficult decision, as we highly regard Kimber and their products. We are wrapping up as many loose ends as possible over the next few weeks.

Should you have product or warranty questions, reach out to Kimber: https://www.kimberamerica.com/contact

Thank you to everyone that supported Kimber product during our time distributing the brand.

Regards,
    KGL

That's too bad to hear. Do you have a supply of parts (stocks, bottom metal, floor plates etc) that you would be able to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    Good day CGN,

We'd like to make an announcement regarding the end of our distribution of Kimber firearms in Canada. A variety of factors lead to this rather difficult decision, as we highly regard Kimber and their products. We are wrapping up as many loose ends as possible over the next few weeks.

Should you have product or warranty questions, reach out to Kimber: https://www.kimberamerica.com/contact

Thank you to everyone that supported Kimber product during our time distributing the brand.

Regards,
    KGL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I spoke with Kimber a few days ago. They said that they should have a new Canadian distributor by the end of the month. I guess we shall see.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck nelson View Post
    I spoke with Kimber a few days ago. They said that they should have a new Canadian distributor by the end of the month. I guess we shall see.
    Looking forward to it.....perhaps that will get the ball rollin on the Kimber Rapide Black Ice.
    Poly is pissed eh...behold my field of f*cks..and see that it is bare!!

Murph83

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik123 View Post
    That's too bad to hear. Do you have a supply of parts (stocks, bottom metal, floor plates etc) that you would be able to sell?
    We have minimal parts on hand that will be made available to our dealers over the coming weeks. A few stocks, but none of the other parts you listed.

KGL

Thanks. I’ll contact my local dealer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Any word on a new distributor ?
    Poly is pissed eh...behold my field of f*cks..and see that it is bare!!

Murph83

Business Member
    Best to contact Kimber for any updates, as we've not been informed of their plan for Canada.

KGL

CGN Regular
    I spoke with them and their new distributer is Worldwide Sports Network and the number is 412-278-4200. It appears they are a international distributer and Wanstall's appears to sell Wilson Combat's from them. Not sure of any other details.

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    I spoke with them and their new distributer is Worldwide Sports Network and the number is 412-278-4200. It appears they are a international distributer and Wanstall's appears to sell Wilson Combat's from them. Not sure of any other details.
    Not to step on any feet or derail anything, but it won't be through us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast