Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kimber Firearms - end of distribution

CGN Ultra frequent flyer struff55's Avatar
    The consumer of a product is at the end of a long line of activity from the time the first barrel is forged to the gun ending up in the hands of a buyer it is passed through many hands for the consumer it is pride of ownership for all others it is about making money
    The market in Canada is a tiny percentage of total numbers manufactured and in most cases really not even worth doing the number of handguns alone kimber sells in the USA is huge as yo the number of rifles sold in Canada they will put there energy where the money is it only makes economic sense

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by struff55 View Post
    The consumer of a product is at the end of a long line of activity from the time the first barrel is forged to the gun ending up in the hands of a buyer it is passed through many hands for the consumer it is pride of ownership for all others it is about making money
    The market in Canada is a tiny percentage of total numbers manufactured and in most cases really not even worth doing the number of handguns alone kimber sells in the USA is huge as yo the number of rifles sold in Canada they will put there energy where the money is it only makes economic sense
    And you felt the need to bump a 2.5 year old thread just to tell us that?

Deep in the Darkest Bush there is ! and Kamloops
    Quote Originally Posted by struff55 View Post
    GREAT update ! Thxs for that ! lol RJ
    INDIGENOUS JIM - Born and Raised in British Columbia and A Canadian !

The 284 WIN - is the Original Short Magnum !

hey hey someone stated an opinion on a open forum... lets jump on him quickly because we are the canadian firearms community.
    great job boys.
    focus...commitment...sheer f#$*ing will.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    I for one am a Kimber Fanboy, sad to see them no longer being supported in Canada.

Deep in the Darkest Bush there is ! and Kamloops
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shaft View Post
    hey hey someone stated an opinion on a open forum... lets jump on him quickly because we are the canadian firearms community.
    great job boys.
    FFS TS ! if it was a UPDATE about KIMBER IT would have being GREAT to hear ! RJ
    INDIGENOUS JIM - Born and Raised in British Columbia and A Canadian !

The 284 WIN - is the Original Short Magnum !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sun_and_Steel_77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by remington jim View Post
    FFS TS ! if it was a UPDATE about KIMBER IT would have being GREAT to hear ! RJ
    I clicked the thread all excited to see if we had an update after a couple years and all I found was a bowel-forged stool of a post.
    Last edited by Sun_and_Steel_77; 11-30-2023 at 11:02 PM.
    "The older I get, the better I was."

Reeds Family Outdoor Outfitters in the US has stock. I'd buy from them and have Prophet River Import the rifle. I've done that in the past.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123