Type 81 lmg review!!!

I appreciate that the review was not biased just because the guy reviewing it is a TSE employee. Call it how you see it and let the consumer make up their own mind

I appreciate that the review was not biased just because the guy reviewing it is a TSE employee. Call it how you see it and let the consumer make up their own mind

I actually don't see the video until it's ready to post. I think it's important for Steve to feel comfortable to say what he believes. Plus his reviews are meant to entertain and educate. Not help an agency decide on their next SF purchase. ;-)

JR

He just doesn't like LMG's. It is not intended the way he used it. That's what the standard versions are for. I call the review a fail.

X2 ..entertaining but a FAIL as a review

Agreed, I think he took this firearm completely out of context. I think he focused on it's negatives as a SA rifle instead of a prone fired longer distance rifle. After all it has a longer, heavier barrel and bipod. Prone shooting from 100-300M distances to show accuracy compared to type 81 or sks would have been a better use of his time, IMO

Back
Top Bottom