Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thompson Centre Warranty - Kaput kinda..

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Thompson Centre Warranty - Kaput kinda..

Please see below for an announcement from Smith and Wesson ( Owners of Thompson Centre )..

If you have an outstanding claim with us prior to May 6th, we are working on this at the moment and moving towards a solution with S&W. However moving forward as of now there is no production of parts or firearms, so we will not be opening any new claims or taking orders on parts.

Apologies on delays for everything, and if you currently have an open claim with us PLEASE DO NOT CALL, we will reach out to you once we have more information.

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sgt.rock's Avatar
    I havent seen a new TC single shot for sale in years. I thought they were already shut down. Those compass guns are ok, but soulless. Like the Win XPR and Savage Axis etc.
    My Grandfather always said " Kid...............if you meet more than one arsehole in a day, chances are you are the arsehole. "

I bought a new Contender just a couple of weeks back. Interesting.

Ah ah ah...

Still waiting for the action screw for the TCR22 that came without one... I bought in 2019.

They did jack... for me and barely apologized to top it off. Sure care a lot about anybody but 'merica.

World class CS!
    Nothing is more fairly distributed than common sense: no one thinks he needs more of it than he already has.
    - Descartes

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSyd View Post
    I bought a new Contender just a couple of weeks back. Interesting.
    Where did you pick up a new contender? I’ve been searching for a long time.
    Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which hold forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

CGN Regular
    Gotta love the Canadian firearms market. YOu buy an expensive item and have the 50/50 chance of not being any to get even a screw in 2 months.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VICIOUS's Avatar
    Hey you got a SCREW!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sgt.rock's Avatar
    I've wanted an Encore in .308win for years. Remember them? Good ol' wood and bluing.....guess it'll be many more now.
    My Grandfather always said " Kid...............if you meet more than one arsehole in a day, chances are you are the arsehole. "

They went to the pooper long ago...sad actually! I'm sure CVA has taken a bite of their marketshare as well!

Purchased A T/C 22 from Cabela's over a year ago that arrived WITHOUT a front sight base and still waiting for T/C to replace it...

I purchased it, in part because they advertised a "Limited lifetime warranty". It even came with a warranty card in the box: https://www.tcarms.com/warrantycard

This is more than a little bit disheartening and sours me on the Smith & Wesson Brand as a whole. Not to mention this all comes at a time when S&W is making record profits:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/joecorn...h=9c8d06d66031

Good show guys!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast