Thread: Any Update on Lee Moulds?

Any Update on Lee Moulds?

Good grief! If you guys at WM could help us out at all, I would really appreciate it. Do any of your other suppliers offer moulds?

I desperately need something for .45ACP/LC and 44 round ball percussion...

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk72 View Post
    Good grief! If you guys at WM could help us out at all, I would really appreciate it. Do any of your other suppliers offer moulds?

I desperately need something for .45ACP/LC and 44 round ball percussion...

We feel your pain. Lee like many other manufacturers have seen a massive spike in demand that has lead to long lead times and massive shortages. The good news is we have placed several large orders with Lee over the last year and we are starting to see some of these products arrive. The bad news is they cant give us an exact ship date on a specific part number.

We do have a 6 cavity mould for 45 acp and LC in stock. It makes a 228 grain bullet if that works for you.

https://www.westernmetal.ca/shooting...28-1r-lp-90352

We appreciate your patience. Let us know if there is anything else you need.

Thanks,

WM

Thanks, WM - I am only looking for a two-holer for now.

Do you sell casting alloy too? I am not having much luck scrounging any... It looks like you have some bullets ... can I come down and pick those up? Do you keep regular store hours?

Ebay.com

What is a good price for lead, Janeau? I have to ask because I never bought it before. I inherited a hoard of scrap lead from and elderly gunnut getting out of the game and have run on it for years... but now it finally gave out and I have to hunt and scrounge like everyone else...

I may just go and buy some pre-made cast boolits from our esteemed supplier instead...

CGN Regular
    Daughter's boyfriend works at the dump, while ago he brought me these 12" long sticks of different lead mixes, the other day he dropped of a bar off lead about 4 x 4 x 24" stamped canada across the top, haven't checked the hardness yet, but there must be 100 lbs of bullet making. Worst part will be cutting it up to fit in pot.