Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fresh Batch of McMillan PGW Rifles

The ODG is making me

CGN Ultra frequent flyer critter928's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Unfortunately the haters will spew the same garbage on the next thread that pops up about PGW. Always liked the Timberwolf & Coyote, but i'm a lefty so it was never in the cards.
    They are making left handed actions for some models now, I am sure the Timberwolf & Coyote are in the works.
    "For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions, even on important subjects, which I once thought right but found to be otherwise." - Benjamin Franklin

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 8 ball's Avatar
    I currently own 2 PGW's. A Coyote in 6.5 Creed and a Timberwolf in 338 Lapua. While the Coyote is extremely accurate the T Wolf takes it to a whole new level. It is hands down the single most accurate rifle I have ever had the pleasure of shooting. I have photos on my phone of 530 yard 5 shot groups measuring under 1.5" C to C.

Quote Originally Posted by swray1992 View Post
    If Elon musk didn’t mess up the crypto market yesterday, I would’ve bought the 6.5 this week
    Haha, I hear you, I’m in the same boat.....
    Romans 13:4

This is the first time I've seen anyone hating on PGW. My experience with their rifles has been amazing. Great company, and it makes me feel good they are Canadian.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234