6.5 PRC Ammo

Prophet River

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
425   0   2
We have a small amount of Hornady in both match and hunting and a few boxes of Nosler 140 gr in store. We will hold this ammo for customers buying a 6.5 PRC rifle from out store. So, if interested in a rifle in this cal from us, we do have some ammo for you. The ammo will not be sold currently to customers just wanting the ammo.

So my next question is where did you get 6.5 PRC ammo when there is none available in Canada or the United States.......:)

Inquiring minds would like to know?

So my next question is where did you get 6.5 PRC ammo when there is none available in Canada or the United States.......:)

Inquiring minds would like to know?

It trickles in, the nosler just came in from a Canadian distributor today. Hopefully, lapua brass will be here in a few weeks and in enough quantity we can list it for sale.

We have a small amount of Hornady in both match and hunting and a few boxes of Nosler 140 gr in store. We will hold this ammo for customers buying a 6.5 PRC rifle from out store. So, if interested in a rifle in this cal from us, we do have some ammo for you. The ammo will not be sold currently to customers just wanting the ammo.

I've been eyeing a rifle in that chambering for a while now, a Father's Day sale would put one in my cart for sure. Any chance a sale might be coming up?

Back
Top Bottom