Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IWI Jericho 941 F 9mm

Business Member Tillsonburg Gun Shop's Avatar

IWI Jericho 941 F 9mm

IWI Jericho 941 F 9mm are on sale Regular $829.95 Free Shipping

Click the picture to purchase your Jericho today!!
    Name:  046101008-1500x850-0.jpg
Views: 2286
Size:  15.3 KB

https://tillsonburggunshop.com/On%20...Auto%20Handgun

The JERICHO line is one of the most popular and respected brand of pistols in the world. It combines an ergonomic design with advanced technology features to deliver outstanding performance and reliability.

The JERICHO is deployed by the military and police in Israel as well as law-enforcement units worldwide. Being one of the most popular self-protection guns, the JERICHO also operates as a personal weapon in many countries.

Made in Israel

Caliber: 9X19mm

Barrel length (mm): 112 (4/4″)

Total length (mm): 207

Weight (approx. Kg) (weapon only): 1.08

Steel Frame & Slide

Included:

2 magazines

Cleaning tools

Hard Case

Manual
    Last edited by Tillsonburg Gun Shop; 12-04-2021 at 03:02 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tillsonburg Gun Shop View Post
    IWI Jericho 941 F 9mm are on sale Regular $829.95 Sale Price $749.95 Free Shipping

Click the picture to purchase your Jericho today!!
    Name:  046101008-1500x850-0.jpg
Views: 2286
Size:  15.3 KB

https://tillsonburggunshop.com/On%20...Auto%20Handgun

The JERICHO line is one of the most popular and respected brand of pistols in the world. It combines an ergonomic design with advanced technology features to deliver outstanding performance and reliability.

The JERICHO is deployed by the military and police in Israel as well as law-enforcement units worldwide. Being one of the most popular self-protection guns, the JERICHO also operates as a personal weapon in many countries.

Made in Israel

Caliber: 9X19mm

Barrel length (mm): 112 (4/4″)

Total length (mm): 207

Weight (approx. Kg) (weapon only): 1.08

Steel Frame & Slide

Included:

2 magazines

Cleaning tools

Hard Case

Manual
    I've got one in 40 S & W (don't think they make them anymore). I keep thinking "I don't need a .40", then I take it too the range, and it truly is a pleasure to shoot, and easy to hit the target with. Great trigger. Mine has the decocker which for me is an advantage for shooting PPC, and gives more to grab on to to rack the slide. Fit is amazing, finish, practical and utilitarian.
    Omne ferrum ignitum malleo!

They are terrific pistols. Everyone should own one!!

Are they still using polygonal barrel? I shot a couple of Jericho over the years. One of the nicest trigger. But if you are using cast bullets, unless coated or plated, you have to clean often. I like the hard chrome finish recently available from the supply of police surplus. Sad to say, unless hard chromed, finish does not hold well when holstered. Accuracy, mechanical build quality are very good within its class.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ambishooter View Post
    Are they still using polygonal barrel? I shot a couple of Jericho over the years. One of the nicest trigger. But if you are using cast bullets, unless coated or plated, you have to clean often. I like the hard chrome finish recently available from the supply of police surplus. Sad to say, unless hard chromed, finish does not hold well when holstered. Accuracy, mechanical build quality are very good within its class.
    My 40 does, and for the last couple years I have been shooting nothing but DRG cast lead bullets; no issues. With a high quality finish inside, I think this is an old wives-tail. Even with 500 rounds, very little of anything sticks inside the barrel.

Good to hear. The ones I had a chance to shoot were all 9mm. Bullet tends to tumble after couple of hundreds of rounds. And yes, I also use DRGs. Aftermarket upgrade parts are almost non-existent. A little heavy, taming the recoil. Overall, still a good pistol.

Great pistol at a great price...

After reading all the positive reviews about Tillsonburg I decided to give them a try. Great deal on the Jericho, now only $689.95. Couldn’t resist, neither should you.
    I’m here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I’m all out of gum.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post
    My 40 does, and for the last couple years I have been shooting nothing but DRG cast lead bullets; no issues. With a high quality finish inside, I think this is an old wives-tail. Even with 500 rounds, very little of anything sticks inside the barrel.
    I can't speak to the Jericho barrels but polygonal Glock barrels definitely have a problem with lead bullets. I saw one a couple years ago where the owner thought the barrel steel was peeling off the bore. Turns out it was literal strips of lead built up in the polygonal 'grooves' that were starting to separate from the barrel interior giving the appearance of peeling. An eventual Kaboom waiting to happen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    I can't speak to the Jericho barrels but polygonal Glock barrels definitely have a problem with lead bullets. I saw one a couple years ago where the owner thought the barrel steel was peeling off the bore. Turns out it was literal strips of lead built up in the polygonal 'grooves' that were starting to separate from the barrel interior giving the appearance of peeling. An eventual Kaboom waiting to happen.
    How many thousand rounds would be my question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast