Thread: EE questions

EE questions

1) Is there a way to report a posting that is clearly sold, but the OP didn't re-format it properly so that the mods notice it? I just got chewed out for asking if a 2 month old "spf" post was available (guess which province they're from LOL) but to me PENDING funds means they haven't been exchanged yet.....

2)Would it make sense to start including the price in the title? As someone who's looking for my first deer gun and only concerned about caliber, it would be a lot easier to just see "Tika t3 .270 - 1000$" and immediately know from the title if it's in my budget or not. Not sure if this was tried before, but coming in as a new guy this seems like a great addition.

I think a lot of people would rather make the potential buyer read the whole add and put the price at the end. Make the person like the item before they worry about what it costs.
    Freedom Isn't Free.

CGN frequent flyer
    EE discussions are Tuesday.

But
    1: No. Read the rules.
    2: People can do what they want. Me, all my dads have the price in the header.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.