Thread: Marstar New T-shirts and Sweaters Just Arrived!

Marstar New T-shirts and Sweaters Just Arrived!

We just got a large batch of new Marstar Canada clothing and apparel. These shirts are coming from a new source; the colours are brighter and the cloth is softer. Check them out here:

https://marstar.ca/product-category/...ries/clothing/

Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

We had to downgrade the resolution on these pictures a bit for CGN but the writing and pics on the T-shirts and sweaters are a lot sharper than shown in the pictures.
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

For some reason, it often happens that similar clothing simply turns out to be a poor quality fake. In other words, the main thing is the logo, but not the material itself. I hope it has nothing to do with this brand. I wasn't always lucky, so a couple of times I bought just a monochrome hoodie, but expensive and good quality and ordered the logo I wanted. I understand that not many people want to bother with something like that, but it's not a bad way to go. I also like things from https://boundbyhonor.net/collections/military-products surprisingly the quality of the material and the creativity of the logos is on top.
    Last edited by nufersent; 10-12-2022 at 04:29 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by nufersent View Post
    For some reason, it often happens that similar clothing simply turns out to be a poor quality fake.
    What does this even mean ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nufersent View Post
    For some reason, it often happens that similar clothing simply turns out to be a poor quality fake.
    Cool first post bro!