BCL MRX Bison in stock

This gun should be one of the easier ones to run as a lefty due to the short barrel making it easier to support the gun with the trigger hand as you let go with your front hand and come back to work the bolt.

Hmmm feels nice.........can't wait to try it at the range on Sat.

Last edited:
Any eta of the 7.62x 39 ??

No ETA, but after contacting another distributer it sounds like months away… they want 1000 .223 out the door before they work on 7.62x39 and they were at the 250 mark. Thats what Ive been told, I hope some one else has better news. I also hope they fix the ejection problems.

No ETA, but after contacting another distributer it sounds like months away… they want 1000 .223 out the door before they work on 7.62x39 and they were at the 250 mark. Thats what Ive been told, I hope some one else has better news. I also hope they fix the ejection problems.

Thats sad... But thanks for the answer..

Will have to wait till the 5.56 are all gone i guess..

I hope some one else has better news. I also hope they fix the ejection problems.

I have one of the early production Bison's (first 200)
BCL determined these early runs had extractors were the parallelism of the hook was right at the top end of the tolerance. In my case, it took a 30+ rnds before the FTE problems persisted.
Customer/Warranty Service was fantastic. The extractor was replaced and my Bison was out of my hands for only 4 days......

Back
Top Bottom