Thread: Ad in Calibre magazine

Ad in Calibre magazine

I'm curious about your ad in Calibre - Don't Give Them to Trudeau, are you buying newly prohibited firearms? If yes, what you gonna do with them? Ship to States?
    IDF

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    This would be better suited if you included an image of the ad...
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

IDF

Nobody is going to "give" their guns to Trudeau. Who knows what alternatives lie ahead?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyach View Post
    I'm curious about your ad in Calibre - Don't Give Them to Trudeau, are you buying newly prohibited firearms? If yes, what you gonna do with them? Ship to States?
    Interesting question. I was under the impression that we couldn't sell them in Canada, period. My understanding was the only two ways to get rid of them is deactivation/deregistering them, or exporting them. I don't recall reading anything in the OiC or C21 that allows businesses to purchase them.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Interesting question. I was under the impression that we couldn't sell them in Canada, period. My understanding was the only two ways to get rid of them is deactivation/deregistering them, or exporting them. I don't recall reading anything in the OiC or C21 that allows businesses to purchase them.
    Me too, that is why I'm curious about their ad and what it actually means...
    IDF

Well that is what it says, this was brought up in another thread few days ago. Someone said they where licenced to take them ?
    Someone trying to get free guns ?
    Being licenced for the " other " prohibits Would not cover this OIC , unless I am missing something?
    Maybe prohibited devices would cover it, That is a class .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyach View Post
    Not totally sure what the ad means , but I suspect that it means that when you currently buy or sell an unregistered firearm , that the govt. has no idea where the firearm is , and who possesses it . In short , there is no paper trail of the firearm being bought and sold , therefore Trudeau's boys won't be able to trace the firearm down to seize it .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "