Thread: Extremely pleased!

Extremely pleased!

After a few emails back and forth with Casey, I arranged to drop off some parts to get some work done. Much to my delight, the turnaround was half of what he initially set my best hopes for. I had 2 remington 700 bolts threaded and a mossberg 590a1 barrel threaded for probore chokes - and not only is the work excellent, but he even went to the trouble of blueing the machined material - a bonus touch I was not expecting.

The results speak for themselves:

Thanks for such a quick turnaround and facilitating the drop-off/pick-up!
    Last edited by Jäger; 05-21-2021 at 07:17 AM.

Looks fantastic! Casey is top notch, he's my go to for anything I need done. Luckily his shop is only a 40 minute drive.
    There's a difference between living and living free...

No wonder I can't get anything done, JK. Extremely blessed to have such a talented, dedicated, and accommodating gunsmith in the area.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Although it was a bit of a drive (5 1/2 hours total), it was worth it as Casey was able to (on very short notice) fix my pistol for me today. After a practice match in Wentworth on Thursday, I noticed that my optic was "loose" on the top of my pistol. When I got home, I determined that one of the screws holding the plate down had sheared off making the pistol useless until I could get it fixed. I sent a message yesterday requesting his help and although he was closed, he returned my messages very quickly and we set up a time for me to come and see him today. It took him about 20 minutes to remove the broken screw from the hole and re-attach my SRO.

I can't say enough great things about him and his service. His reputation proceeds him and if needed again, I would make that drive again without hesitation.

Thanks Casey!!

CGN Regular
    Not surprised, he built me a M2 that John Wick would love to shoot. Beautiful rifle such perfect modifications and impeccable work & professionalism. Casey is one of the best!
    *Exchange offers expire within 24hrs*

He is excellent to deal with and does fantastic work.