CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 64

Thread: Beretta Shotguns and Handguns Open Box and Discountinued

  1. #11
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    7,942
    The A400's are almost gone. They are all NIB, just discontinued models.
    There will be a Benelli legacy game scene 28 g going up later today. Regular MAP of 2999.00 and it will be on for $1699.00
    (No box/case or manuals or extra chokes)
    https://store.prophetriver.com/discontinued-open-box/
    Last edited by Prophet River; 05-27-2021 at 09:45 AM.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

  2. #12
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    7,942
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

  3. #13
    CGN frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Jasper ON Zone 66A
    Posts
    1,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    Find me an 828U at that kinda deal lol
    Hearts and Minds
    Two best places to shoot

  4. #14
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    7,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    Find me an 828U at that kinda deal lol
    We are expecting a couple of 828U's on this deal in the coming days...
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

  5. #15
    CGN frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Jasper ON Zone 66A
    Posts
    1,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    We are expecting a couple of 828U's on this deal in the coming days...
    Whaaaa!!! Any chance you know if one is the Sport??? Super excited right now. Gonna have to stay glued on this!
    Hearts and Minds
    Two best places to shoot

  6. #16
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    7,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    Whaaaa!!! Any chance you know if one is the Sport??? Super excited right now. Gonna have to stay glued on this!
    828U FIELD BLACK 12/28"
    828U FIELD NICKEL 12/28"

    I will see if they have a sport still available....
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

  7. #17
    Any chance of fixed choke Berettas in the 680/690 series? Ive been looking for a backup/nasty weather OU so im pretty sure im going to be a buyer one way or the other... but a fixed choke would be lovely. Cant wait to see the list

  8. #18
    CGN frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Jasper ON Zone 66A
    Posts
    1,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    828U FIELD BLACK 12/28"
    828U FIELD NICKEL 12/28"

    I will see if they have a sport still available....
    Depending on the discount and what’s missing from the pack I may still look at grabbing that black, however if they do have a 30” or 32” sport, I’d love to know the price and what’s missing. If you find one and need a deposit on it to bring it in PM me the details and I’ll respond ASAP.

    Prophet River is the best!!!
    Hearts and Minds
    Two best places to shoot

  9. #19
    CGN Regular justsomeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Calgary-ish
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    Depending on the discount and what’s missing from the pack I may still look at grabbing that black, however if they do have a 30” or 32” sport, I’d love to know the price and what’s missing. If you find one and need a deposit on it to bring it in PM me the details and I’ll respond ASAP.

    Prophet River is the best!!!
    Second in line for a Sport please if you could get a couple of them ��

  10. #20
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    7,942
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
    Second in line for a Sport please if you could get a couple of them ��
    We will find out....
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •