BT ApC9 PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

mildot

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
269   0   1
If the "Pro" is assigned an FRT? will it be available with the same stock as the US MIL contract APC9K as an option? Any "new" developments? and what are it chances? "ball park"
Stock SKU: BT-20394
Thanks

Just to add, I'd be interested in getting a "turn key" model, with the telescoping stock installed and the adapter for the 3 lug barrel at the same time, same purchase. Is that doable from BT USA? if this version is approved?
Cheers

Last edited:
I think wolverine supplies got their b&t products from Switzerland, so it really depends on what apc9 pro features they made for the Canadian market and submitted to RCMP. Plus the stock can always be ordered from wolverine supplies providing them the stock number etc

This was from Wolverine last June (2020):

"The APC 9 Pro is currently not available as there is no FRT so we are unable to import. The paperwork has been filed but the RCMP are going to drag their feet on this one.."

no updates what so ever..... sorry! Blame the RCMP-SFSS and the non-existent federally funded "Service" they provide for this country.

No problem I understand, whats the "ordering" configuration possibility? , is that possible instead buying the components (stock) separately? I don't really want to end up with 2 stocks etc. Thanks.

Damn it !.....Mildot, stop bringing this APC9 pro thread back to life, almost got a heart attack. I’m dying to get one, got the GHM9 with the glock lower instead, but would buy the APC9 with glock lower in a heartbeat. Held the regular APC9 in my hand, love that thing, what a platform, but the B&t mags as they are now, nope. The non reciprocating handle ? Don’t care, I actually like the reciprocating handle of the actual platform with the metal handle. Oh well, Can’t wait for the pro with the glock lower.

Could a B&T APC9 be ordered in the configuration of the Glock or SIG lower and the collapsible stock? , without buying either of the two other pieces? If so, can you provide an SKU# and a link to order? with your terms and relative (ball park) delivery date? Thanks

Could a B&T APC9 be ordered in the configuration of the Glock or SIG lower and the collapsible stock? , without buying either of the two other pieces? If so, can you provide an SKU# and a link to order? with your terms and relative (ball park) delivery date? Thanks

No.

We are stuck with what we have. The Lab is going to drag their heels and there is nothing we can do about it right now. There is no option to have an APC with ANY other lower than the TP9/APC9 magazine. You can order the stock by itself.

I'm killing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom