Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: G4C review

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Thanx Nitroxace. Will give it a try next time around.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post
    I tried to do a phone order with them. Ever since they have been irrelevant to me.
    Sorry about your unpleasant experience, our company policy doesn't allow us to take phone orders/customer's credit card information. Shoot me a message and let me know what do you want, I might can help you out here.

Tank

G4C GUN STORE

7780 Woodbine Ave Unit 3, Markham, ON L3R 2N7
    Shop Online: www.g4cgunstore.com
    Fax: +1 (905) 604-8679
    Tel: +1 (905) 604-1611
    E-Mail: info@g4cgunstore.com

Follow us on : Facebook & Instagram

G4C is my to go local gun store now, hands down. Tank the store manager is extremely responsive, and offers great suggestions and advice based on the customer's needs. Their ordering system is efficient, their prices competitive, their selection is decent, but it is their customer service that really impresses me. Pre-covid lockdown, whenever I would go in the store, Tank and team always gave me the time of day, answering all my questions (regardless of how basic my questions were) on various firearms and accessories. They have actually been helpful to steer me away from something that I may not have needed, and recommending a better solution/product that fits my shooting goals and skill level. I have found the G4C team to be very passionate about what they do, and are just great people in general. I would recommend G4C without hesitation.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Quote Originally Posted by G4C View Post
    Sorry about your unpleasant experience, our company policy doesn't allow us to take phone orders/customer's credit card information. Shoot me a message and let me know what do you want, I might can help you out here.

Tank

Thank you for post. I appreciate it.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Had a GREAT experience with the store, and Tank in particular. I was nervous about approaching them with a problem i found on one of my first major firearm purchases and he made very comfortable and got me fixed up right quick. Their pricing was lower than anywhere else. I will use them in the future AND recommend them highly.
    Tye

G4C is my favourite place to buy. Most competitive prices and incredibly service in way of communication and speed of delivery. And this is coming from a BC boy all the way on the other side of the map. The best.

I've bought a couple guns with these guys. nice to deal with.. I'd buy again. their pricing is also excellent

I found the customer service to be high while visiting the store with a friend. They seem genuine in providing good service and answered all our questions with a friendly attitude.
    "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war."

Good guys, good price. One of several stores within the Toronto border. The guy who attended to me last time I was in store was a former range officer from a range 15 mins north, these guys know what they are doing. All you have to do is ask, and be patient specially when the store is busy. Pricing is competitive, and staff I met were all friendly.

Good place to shop at, transfers are done rapidly, shipping super quick.
    Last edited by anton520b; 09-14-2021 at 02:47 AM.
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast