Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: G4C review

Quote Originally Posted by thegazelle View Post
    Concur with all sentiments. I just found out in the past year that they also price match, which is fantastic. I have taken advantage of that several times. I do have to also highlight the continued excellent customer service from Tank. He will not steer you wrong. Even when I am there and I hear him talking with obvious new shooters, he does not talk down to them but instead engages them at their level in a respectful and professional way answering their questions. I have found Tank's integrity impeccable and he always gives an honest assessment on various models of firearms, both the good and bad. For those unsure of what to buy, he will help one decide based on the heard needs of the customer. When at the store, the responsiveness is fantastic. I can't recommend G4C enough!
    Has anyone ever been told no to a price match? I decided to give these guys a shot and purchase new rifle from them but I forgot to include the competitors quote in the order and emailed them immediately after, didn’t hear anything so I reached out on Facebook and was just forwarded a link to their policy and told no. The rifles are almost $400 cheaper else where.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TK-Hryciuk View Post
    Has anyone ever been told no to a price match? I decided to give these guys a shot and purchase new rifle from them but I forgot to include the competitors quote in the order and emailed them immediately after, didn’t hear anything so I reached out on Facebook and was just forwarded a link to their policy and told no. The rifles are almost $400 cheaper else where.
    I have. It was because it was the last one of that model in stock and their policy states they may refuse if stock is low.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    I have. It was because it was the last one of that model in stock and their policy states they may refuse if stock is low.
    Interesting. I guess it is my own fault but none the less I am not happy about it. I am deployed overseas too atm so I couldn’t even call to try and fix it, I am stuck to electronic messaging with a time zone difference.

I'll just chime in here to share my experience because I try to contribute whenever I can to this site because it's helped me a lot over the years

I placed an order with G4C a couple weeks ago for the TS2 Blue at the lowest price I could find online for $1550

It was the lowest price then and still the 2nd lowest price I've ever seen since then. And they even still have it in stock for $1599 which blows my mind that it's not SOLD OUT already given the current handgun import situation

Anyways, I was unsure if I wanted to go ahead with the order after paying for it and I called them and talked to Austin. He did his best to help me and held my order for as long as he possibly could before I finally had to make up my mind

I asked them if they could price match a different gun that a competitor was selling for $200 less, and after looking into it, they said they couldn't do it because it was lower than their cost. I can respect that because I didn't know for sure that what I was asking them to price match was the exact same as what they had in stock. Their gun came with 3 mags whereas the other gun might only have come with 1-3 mags. I tried to confirm with the other competitor if their gun came with 1 or 3 mags and they just couldn't confirm because they weren't sure. They said they'd let me know after their first order was actually delivered. I tried to get G4C to price match nonetheless but they wouldn't do it. That's fine. It's their call and they said no.

At the end of it all, I took my chances with their competitor hoping that I'll get 3 mags instead of 1 and I ended up getting a full refund from G4C less a 3% credit card processing fee (understandably) that same day

From my experience, Austin and his team are very responsive, understanding, and cooperative and I have no reservations about buying or doing business with them in the future

If you didn't get a price match, don't be butt hurt. I'm not sure why you're even complaining here about this tbh? If it's really a whole $400 cheaper elsewhere, then why are you even bothering them? Go buy it from the other place

And if they don't want to price match it, why are you complaining about it here? Just go buy it from the other place, no?

At the end of the day, you will do what's best for your wallet and they will do what's best for theirs. They don't owe you anything and you don't owe them anything

No real need to cry about it in the forums. Just my opinion lol
    Last edited by Sawyer2010; 08-09-2022 at 02:50 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer2010 View Post
    I'll just chime in here to share my experience because I try to contribute whenever I can to this site because it's helped me a lot over the years

I placed an order with G4C a couple weeks ago for the TS2 Blue at the lowest price I could find online for $1550

It was the lowest price then and still the 2nd lowest price I've ever seen since then. And they even still have it in stock for $1599 which blows my mind that it's not SOLD OUT already given the current handgun import situation

Anyways, I was unsure if I wanted to go ahead with the order after paying for it and I called them and talked to Austin. He did his best to help me and held my order for as long as he possibly could before I finally had to make up my mind

I asked them if they could price match a different gun that a competitor was selling for $200 less, and after looking into it, they said they couldn't do it because it was lower than their cost. I can respect that because I didn't know for sure that what I was asking them to price match was the exact same as what they had in stock. Their gun came with 3 mags whereas the other gun might only have come with 1-3 mags. I tried to confirm with the other competitor if their gun came with 1 or 3 mags and they just couldn't confirm because they weren't sure. They said they'd let me know after their first order was actually delivered. I tried to get G4C to price match nonetheless but they wouldn't do it. That's fine. It's their call and they said no.

At the end of it all, I took my chances with their competitor hoping that I'll get 3 mags instead of 1 and I ended up getting a full refund from G4C less a 3% credit card processing fee (understandably) that same day

From my experience, Austin and his team are very responsive, understanding, and cooperative and I have no reservations about buying or doing business with them in the future

If you didn't get a price match, don't be butt hurt. I'm not sure why you're even complaining here about this tbh? If it's really a whole $400 cheaper elsewhere, then why are you even bothering them? Go buy it from the other place

And if they don't want to price match it, why are you complaining about it here? Just go buy it from the other place, no?

At the end of the day, you will do what's best for your wallet and they will do what's best for theirs. They don't owe you anything and you don't owe them anything

No real need to cry about it in the forums. Just my opinion lol
    You have very a loose definition of "complaing" or "crying about it in the forums".
    I think the guy was just asking a simple question. I can't answer for him, but I will always try to shop local if I can avoid a firearm in the mail. I can go to store, see the exact gun im buying, pay for it and walk out. No waiting, no shipping hassle. In my case, I went elsewhere from another retailer who does free shipping. Saved $35-40. It's not much, but it's something.

As many have said already. Their policy, they can do what they want. That's fine and all, but seems kind of useless when so many people get refused. It's almost better scrapping the policy and just approving price matches on request on a case by case basis. However, from a business point of view I get why they do it. Anything that gets someone in the store is beneficial.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

Just an update. The manager, Tank, reached out to me and offered compensation after looking at the details of my order. He was very nice and offered a solution promptly.

Will buy there again selection is amazing

G4C is an awesome business. I’ve bought ammo and recently a pistol, and they were super fast and professional.

[QUOTE=TheSmallLebowski;19053302]G4C is an awesome business. I’ve bought ammo and recently a pistol, and they were super fast and professional.[/QUOTE

Bought most of my firearms thru Tenda. Tried G4C for the first time for a TS2. Purchased online on Jul 16, received an email from Andy on Jul 22 that they just applied for the transfer. Asked Andy what is the transfer time these days, no response. Comparing the two, Tenda is better at this point.

[QUOTE=WWK;19053550]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSmallLebowski View Post
    G4C is an awesome business. I’ve bought ammo and recently a pistol, and they were super fast and professional.[/QUOTE

Bought most of my firearms thru Tenda. Tried G4C for the first time for a TS2. Purchased online on Jul 16, received an email from Andy on Jul 22 that they just applied for the transfer. Asked Andy what is the transfer time these days, no response. Comparing the two, Tenda is better at this point.
    Weird... My experience is the other way around, Tenda must think I am ugly or some sort
    суyyyyyyyyyyyyyка блять!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast