Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: G4C review

Does anyone know what will happen when C-21 goes through. I got a disclaimer needing to be accepted for orders and it states no returns after 7 days no reversing transfers so that means if C-21 passes and its still in limbo trudeau purgatory you loose out completely no firearms no refund just bent over?
    Last edited by Kid Kootenay; 08-24-2022 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kootenay View Post
    Does anyone know what will happen when C-21 goes through. I got a disclaimer needing to be accepted for orders and it states no returns after 7 days no reversing transfers so that means if C-21 passes and its still in limbo trudeau purgatory you loose out completely no firearms no refund just bent over?

No firearm, no refund? That’s theft.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kootenay View Post
    Like most of other shops, restricted transfers are non-reversable, simply because we can't even get through CFO's phoneline to withdraw them once submitted. the email we sent out for restricted purchase is solely to weed out those who have no idea what they actually want and have no patience to wait. Our website offers Realtime inventory, which means each purchase will be directly deducted from our system, and these customers took away the chances of others who actually want the gun while they are still sitting on the fence, furthermore, create more work load to us.

It's quite simply, reply understood and proceed my order if you do want it, or just say cancel my order if you don't like it. You are 99.999% on the safe side once transfer been submitted, but again, why waste everyone's time if you are not committed to the purchase?

Peace

Tank

G4C GUN STORE

7780 Woodbine Ave Unit 3, Markham, ON L3R 2N7
    Shop Online: www.g4cgunstore.com
    Fax: +1 (905) 604-8679
    Tel: +1 (905) 604-1611
    E-Mail: info@g4cgunstore.com

Follow us on : Facebook & Instagram

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    I bought a 'bit' harder to find ammo off them. They had the best price as well, also called in to ask a quick question, all good & fast shipping.
    Forget if shipping was free or not, but, still had the best deal 'overall' on the case. No complaints here.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShane View Post
    I picked up a semi auto girsan mc312 from them a while back, transaction was smooth, fastest shipping ive actually ever recieved and not just from a firearms standpoint, would recommend and will be shopping with them again in the future
    Super fast shipping to me as well in Ontario. It's like the put it on a private jet. I think it took 3 business days!

Super quick shipping, made multiple orders recently and they've all arrived within two to three business days. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by G4C View Post
    Like most of other shops, restricted transfers are non-reversable, simply because we can't even get through CFO's phoneline to withdraw them once submitted. the email we sent out for restricted purchase is solely to weed out those who have no idea what they actually want and have no patience to wait. Our website offers Realtime inventory, which means each purchase will be directly deducted from our system, and these customers took away the chances of others who actually want the gun while they are still sitting on the fence, furthermore, create more work load to us.

It's quite simply, reply understood and proceed my order if you do want it, or just say cancel my order if you don't like it. You are 99.999% on the safe side once transfer been submitted, but again, why waste everyone's time if you are not committed to the purchase?

Peace

Tank
    Awesome thank you for explaining that, I was not intending to imply anything it was more a general question I had new to the whole restricted thing licensed for it for years but C-21 pushed me to pull the hammer as it were no more Ill do it next time lol cheers looking forward to it arriving

Ordered a spam can on day, here the next. A+

CGN Ultra frequent flyer svt1940's Avatar
    I bought a Mossberg 590A1 retrograde this week and the turn around was crazy fast,received my shotgun today! Excellent service from G4C,i am looking foward to deal with them again in future
    member CCFR membre

Yep good store! Always like when the item I’m looking for is in stock there.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456