Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: G4C review

new to the firearm world , i purchased my first firearm from G4C Ontario to British Columbia it was quick and efficient, a very smooth transaction . could I have purchased locally 100% but they had what I was looking for and at a good price , would I purchase again from G4C 100% already have a wish list filled .
    thank you g4c

G4C my go to store.

G4C you guys were outstanding today. Even during this buying frenzy you were able to give everyone the attention they required. Hopefully the transfer gets approved sooner rather than later.

CGN Regular
    I'll add that shipping was super fast too with them.

Concur with all sentiments. I just found out in the past year that they also price match, which is fantastic. I have taken advantage of that several times. I do have to also highlight the continued excellent customer service from Tank. He will not steer you wrong. Even when I am there and I hear him talking with obvious new shooters, he does not talk down to them but instead engages them at their level in a respectful and professional way answering their questions. I have found Tank's integrity impeccable and he always gives an honest assessment on various models of firearms, both the good and bad. For those unsure of what to buy, he will help one decide based on the heard needs of the customer. When at the store, the responsiveness is fantastic. I can't recommend G4C enough!
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

Quote Originally Posted by thegazelle View Post
    Concur with all sentiments. I just found out in the past year that they also price match, which is fantastic. I have taken advantage of that several times. I do have to also highlight the continued excellent customer service from Tank. He will not steer you wrong. Even when I am there and I hear him talking with obvious new shooters, he does not talk down to them but instead engages them at their level in a respectful and professional way answering their questions. I have found Tank's integrity impeccable and he always gives an honest assessment on various models of firearms, both the good and bad. For those unsure of what to buy, he will help one decide based on the heard needs of the customer. When at the store, the responsiveness is fantastic. I can't recommend G4C enough!
    I second that.
    But sadly this kind of line business is going downhill now. This country/government does not deserve good/honest business

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Are G4C affiliated with Tenda? Their website and inventory seem quite similar.
    .338 is where the fun starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    Are G4C affiliated with Tenda? Their website and inventory seem quite similar.
    They are most definitely not.

The G4C website is far superior in terms of navigation and filtering options. The Tenda website leaves a lot to be desired insofar as filtering out things.

But even in store the difference is clear - while Tenda has a bigger store front and carries clothing and accessories and reloading and lots of knives and such, G4C is a smaller store but focused on specific needs. And the fact they can price match with great service makes it a prime choice for anyone. You will be served by a counter/sales rep almost immediately upon entering G4C. If it's Tank, even better.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by thegazelle View Post
    They are most definitely not.

The G4C website is far superior in terms of navigation and filtering options. The Tenda website leaves a lot to be desired insofar as filtering out things.

But even in store the difference is clear - while Tenda has a bigger store front and carries clothing and accessories and reloading and lots of knives and such, G4C is a smaller store but focused on specific needs. And the fact they can price match with great service makes it a prime choice for anyone. You will be served by a counter/sales rep almost immediately upon entering G4C. If it's Tank, even better.
    Good to know! I've never been to their store in person but plan to next time I'm in the area. I often cross shop their prices against Tenda and they tend to come in slightly cheaper on a couple items that I've looked at.

Unfortunately the lack of free shipping on ammo is usually what works against them.
    Last edited by Northern Shooter; 06-01-2022 at 12:23 PM.
    .338 is where the fun starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    Good to know! I've never been to their store in person but plan to next time I'm in the area. I often cross shop their prices against Tenda and they tend to come in slightly cheaper on a couple items that I've looked at.

Unfortunately the lack of free shipping on ammo is usually what works against them.
    Most places don't offer free shipping for ammo. I will say that currently G4C has some amazing deals on one or two particular makes of 9mm ammo that are out of stock elsewhere and / or significantly more expensive elsewhere.

I bought 6-8 guns from G4C last year and every time it was a flawless transaction, the guns are in perfect shape, and the prices (whether natively or price matched) are the cheapest anywhere. No, I don't work there, but when a business is top notch, I gotta give it props.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast