Sticker draw for full load tavor x95

Status
Not open for further replies.

hical.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 99.6%
256   1   0
We are selling our new Hical stickers, every sticker gets an entry into a draw for a Tavor X95 package we have put together for your dream gun, HERE!

flTPR0v.jpg

xcdS4pE.jpg

Z9HTGSE.jpg

IWI TAVOR X95

IWI TAVOR X95 non restricted firearm is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR® SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.

This Raffle Includes-
IWI X95 Black 5.56 Nato
Holosun HS512C Optic
StreamLight TLR® RM 2 RAIL MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHTING SYSTEM
Tapco Vertical Foregrip
Packed up with accessories with everything you’ll Need to Take to the Range.

Must Hold a Valid Firearms License to Take possession of the Firearm

No problem! Mail us a 10,000 word, hand written original copy essay, before the draw ends, on why aliens really exist and points that prove it beyond a shadow of doubt! Or you can just support the draw with $20.....

No problem! Mail us a 10,000 word, hand written original copy essay, before the draw ends, on why aliens really exist and points that prove it beyond a shadow of doubt! Or you can just support the draw with $20.....

Or you can follow the law when doing a giveaway/contest.

I don't know why I expected a different response from you clowns. You guys still got that sub 1MOA SKS you love to brag in store about? lol

Is it really another $19.95 for you to throw the sticker in an envelope? I'd actually like the sticker for the gun safe but that seems excessive......

Is it really another $19.95 for you to throw the sticker in an envelope? I'd actually like the sticker for the gun safe but that seems excessive......

These guys will try to take advantage of you any way they can. I've seen their predatory business practices firsthand in store pressuing people, my not-so-smart buddy included, into stuff they don't need or want. Now they're trying to hop on the sticker contest bandwagon without bothering to actually do it the proper way.

These guys will try to take advantage of you any way they can. I've seen their predatory business practices firsthand in store pressuing people, my not-so-smart buddy included, into stuff they don't need or want. Now they're trying to hop on the sticker contest bandwagon without bothering to actually do it the proper way.

Can you show us on a doll where the bad people touched you ?

really? I don't care either way but you sir are obtuse. You [well not you obviously but a customer] is buying a sticker, everyone who buys a sticker is being entered into a free draw. therefore THAT IS A FREE ENTRY. It is right in the first post.

every sticker gets an entry into a draw for a Tavor X95 package

Can you show us on a doll where the bad people touched you ?

what they said ^^^

I was gonna buy one but I'm not gonna pay an extra 20 bucks to mail a sticker lol. Oh well....

You don't need to pay an extra $20. Actually it seems to total at $44.75, did when I first tried to buy one. But I don't actually need/want a sticker, so just switched to the 'store pick-up' option and it dropped to $20 plus the usual tax, coming to $23.72. Which doesn't seem a bad price at all for someone (maybe even me) to win a nicely kitted out X95. I was initially annoyed at the $44.75, but plainly I was not reading the page carefully, as the option to chop that in half is right there.

The Criminal Code also deems it an illegal lottery to require an entrant to pay valuable consideration in order to play a game of pure chance or a game of mixed skill and chance. “Consideration” does not only include money—it could be requiring a contestant to complete a list of tasks prior to entering the contest or requiring the entrant to purchase a product or service in order to enter the contest.

https://www.cwilson.com/be-a-winner-complying-with-canadian-contest-laws/

So I suppose I should have called the cops on all the 50/50 draws I entered while a member of various community orchestras, along with raffles at my kids' school? Some serious wet blanket types here today. Tempting to suspect the affiliations of some of the negative voices in this thread... Competing gun store staff perhaps?

So I suppose I should have called the cops on all the 50/50 draws I entered while a member of various community orchestras, along with raffles at my kids' school? Some serious wet blanket types here today. Tempting to suspect the affiliations of some of the negative voices in this thread... Competing gun store staff perhaps?

What is amusing is that I've been accused of working for Tenda in the past, because I once posted about G4C being neighbours with Tenda and how they would need to up their game to compete. Know what gun store has never offered one of these illegal sticker draws? Yeah. And I still don't work there.

Just saying, I've bought a few things from HiCal without any need for complaint. Once they didn't have what I ordered and weren't going to get more stock in for a long while, so they offered a refund or a swap for something else and I chose a nice pack. No complaints here. Same level of satisfaction dealing with HiCal as with Tenda, Reliable, G4C, S&J... gun stores are solid in my experience so far. Haven't tried Cabelas because I'm sort of allergic to their vibe for whatever reason.

You don't need to pay an extra $20. Actually it seems to total at $44.75, did when I first tried to buy one. But I don't actually need/want a sticker, so just switched to the 'store pick-up' option and it dropped to $20 plus the usual tax, coming to $23.72. Which doesn't seem a bad price at all for someone (maybe even me) to win a nicely kitted out X95. I was initially annoyed at the $44.75, but plainly I was not reading the page carefully, as the option to chop that in half is right there.

Ahh..ok thanks. I will probably get one then. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom