Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sticker draw for full load tavor x95

I would be in if you could ship the sticker for much cheaper.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    These guys will try to take advantage of you any way they can. I've seen their predatory business practices firsthand in store pressuing people, my not-so-smart buddy included, into stuff they don't need or want. Now they're trying to hop on the sticker contest bandwagon without bothering to actually do it the proper way.

really? I don't care either way but you sir are obtuse. You [well not you obviously but a customer] is buying a sticker, everyone who buys a sticker is being entered into a free draw. therefore THAT IS A FREE ENTRY. It is right in the first post.

every sticker gets an entry into a draw for a Tavor X95 package

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage View Post
    Can you show us on a doll where the bad people touched you ?
    what they said ^^^

I was gonna buy one but I'm not gonna pay an extra 20 bucks to mail a sticker lol. Oh well....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GerardSamija's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Castle1 View Post
    I was gonna buy one but I'm not gonna pay an extra 20 bucks to mail a sticker lol. Oh well....
    You don't need to pay an extra $20. Actually it seems to total at $44.75, did when I first tried to buy one. But I don't actually need/want a sticker, so just switched to the 'store pick-up' option and it dropped to $20 plus the usual tax, coming to $23.72. Which doesn't seem a bad price at all for someone (maybe even me) to win a nicely kitted out X95. I was initially annoyed at the $44.75, but plainly I was not reading the page carefully, as the option to chop that in half is right there.

The Criminal Code also deems it an illegal lottery to require an entrant to pay valuable consideration in order to play a game of pure chance or a game of mixed skill and chance. “Consideration” does not only include money—it could be requiring a contestant to complete a list of tasks prior to entering the contest or requiring the entrant to purchase a product or service in order to enter the contest.

https://www.cwilson.com/be-a-winner-...-contest-laws/

So I suppose I should have called the cops on all the 50/50 draws I entered while a member of various community orchestras, along with raffles at my kids' school? Some serious wet blanket types here today. Tempting to suspect the affiliations of some of the negative voices in this thread... Competing gun store staff perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by GerardSamija View Post
    So I suppose I should have called the cops on all the 50/50 draws I entered while a member of various community orchestras, along with raffles at my kids' school? Some serious wet blanket types here today. Tempting to suspect the affiliations of some of the negative voices in this thread... Competing gun store staff perhaps?
    What is amusing is that I've been accused of working for Tenda in the past, because I once posted about G4C being neighbours with Tenda and how they would need to up their game to compete. Know what gun store has never offered one of these illegal sticker draws? Yeah. And I still don't work there.

Just saying, I've bought a few things from HiCal without any need for complaint. Once they didn't have what I ordered and weren't going to get more stock in for a long while, so they offered a refund or a swap for something else and I chose a nice pack. No complaints here. Same level of satisfaction dealing with HiCal as with Tenda, Reliable, G4C, S&J... gun stores are solid in my experience so far. Haven't tried Cabelas because I'm sort of allergic to their vibe for whatever reason.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage View Post
    Can you show us on a doll where the bad people touched you ?
    Bad People ?. Sounds more like Aliens touched him. That should be 10.000 words easily. Btw I am in .

Quote Originally Posted by GerardSamija View Post
    You don't need to pay an extra $20. Actually it seems to total at $44.75, did when I first tried to buy one. But I don't actually need/want a sticker, so just switched to the 'store pick-up' option and it dropped to $20 plus the usual tax, coming to $23.72. Which doesn't seem a bad price at all for someone (maybe even me) to win a nicely kitted out X95. I was initially annoyed at the $44.75, but plainly I was not reading the page carefully, as the option to chop that in half is right there.
    Ahh..ok thanks. I will probably get one then. Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast