Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FK BRNO Field Pistol 7.5 FIELD 5.9inch Barrel, Black With Red Grips

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTapDiabetus View Post
    What would the stopping power be comparable to with the funky looking 95g bullets. Are these projectiles available in Canada?
    Available here
    Our website will have the most up to date prices. Prices on CGN do expire.
    Free Shipping over $250 (Now includes ammo) but some exclusions apply like remote locations.

PRICE MATCH & PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE
    We want your business and if you find a lower advertised price on an in stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 5 days of your purchase date, just show us the price and we will match it. Some conditions apply.

sales@bullseyenorth.com

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by serser62 View Post
    are you guys planning to import the fk psd i want to get a 7.5 fk gun but 5500 is to rich for my blood
    x2...rather get a PSD from Bullseye than an importer!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN Regular
    Wishing for the PSD with the multi calibers option!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by prairieguy View Post
    How does the 7.5FK compare to the .357 Sig? Other than a slightly smaller bullet diameter they look pretty similar.
    The 7.5 delivers about 1.5x the energy at the muzzle and about 1.6x the energy at 100yds, as measured in lb-ft. 7.5 is actually about the same energy at 100yds as the sig has at the muzzle. The fk round is operating at very near rifle pressures, and the sig is more like traditional pistol pressure. I’d be willing to bet the report of the FK would be awful, but that’s just a guess and I’m pretty whiny about that sort of thing.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Man I’ve wanted one of these for a long time - read a review in a magazine and was impressed. Now that they’ve finally made it here I’m not sure anymore. I’ve read of some issues with QC - things like the sight having to be adjust all the way off to one side due to lack of centering of the barrel - that would annoy me to no end. Also, it seems like they rethought some things for the polymer frame version - changeable sights, red dot option and multi calibre capability. It seems like maybe they need to do a version 2 of the field pistol and catch it up to the PSD?

All that being said, I’m still contemplating it - it’s a pretty sweet price compared to what they were priced at in the states - $7.5k! Maybe they are coming out with version 2 and this is a discount lol? Anyway, thanks for bringing in such cool stuff Bullseye!!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by serser62 View Post
    are you guys planning to import the fk psd i want to get a 7.5 fk gun but 5500 is to rich for my blood
    I second that.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1965BB View Post
    I second that.
    Hi, those who are interested..please send a email to sales@bullseyenorth.com and they might start a list amd look into getting some in.
    Our website will have the most up to date prices. Prices on CGN do expire.
    Free Shipping over $250 (Now includes ammo) but some exclusions apply like remote locations.

PRICE MATCH & PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE
    We want your business and if you find a lower advertised price on an in stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 5 days of your purchase date, just show us the price and we will match it. Some conditions apply.

sales@bullseyenorth.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prairieguy View Post
    How does the 7.5FK compare to the .357 Sig? Other than a slightly smaller bullet diameter they look pretty similar.
    Ballistics are close to the 7.62x25 TT may as well buy a Tokarev and save $5200
    UCP member
    CPC member

At the risk of sounding like a hater, I am genuinely curious why someone would pay ten times the cost of a good pistol for a (presumably) very good pistol. Maybe it's a luxury goods / status symbol thing, but I just don't understand.
    Different strokes for different folks I suppose...

Variety is the spice of life. It would be a pretty boring world if all we had were glock 17's.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast